[Shatter the Circle] Main OOC Thread

I favor Shining Razor Wind because it lets me dish out a solid amount of damage without forcing me to keep track of ten different charms and my mote pool every single tick. Just pop the charm and start swinging. :D

Wolf is going to be confused.

And as a result...angry.

I think she'll drop in after you murderize some punks.

Thanks for the charm thingy. Remind me about the Shining Razor Wind when it comes up (oh, it will) - no one inside is the wiser.

The Wolf has Perc + Aware = 6, which isn't an auto success in this case. Misuro has Perc + Aware = 10, before charms, and thus I'm giving it to him for free -- plus he's inside.

I will post for the Wolf - sorry, I should have done that! My bad.

No worries! And yeah, I can roll if you'd like - it was mostly pondering potential "A Giant White Wolf Intervenes!" triggers.

New post for what the Wolf knows!

...yeah, so Nate Silver has "what the Fox knows" and I have this feeling there's a song about the Fox? I flunk pop culture, and confess I really don't care.

Kacie said:
New post for what the Wolf knows!
...yeah, so Nate Silver has "what the Fox knows" and I have this feeling there's a song about the Fox? I flunk pop culture, and confess I really don't care.
"What the Fox knows" is an old quote, and "What the Fox say" is a surreal club song.

Pick your poison!

Nate Silver is my bet for the long run.

Exalts always know (what) the Fox (says) is the game apropo one.

I have decided this song: [media]

[/media] is something the Fair Folk have probably written about Wolf at some point.

And - I figured out why I know this pop meme!

I did a google search, and found the so called music video, and then I searched my email and found the Halloween link my mother sent last year. ...the Halloween light display is far cooler.

Although I can't exactly say this is, um, the same quality as the earlier links. It's cute but not exactly profound. So you know.

[media]

[/media]

I only know this meme because I've been working on a wildlife predation model, and it gets stuck in my head every time I work on the code for the predators, who happen to be foxes.

Of course, we all know that's not *really* what the Fox says!

http://www.gunnerkrigg.com/?p=688

ie,

[media]

[/media]
And honestly, that is...not exactly how I pictured the Fae talking about the Wolf.

I pictured it more like this - - of course, the Fae had rather gotten messed up on "dread killer" equating to "death knight" - the two not exactly the same if you're not Fae.

I thought of the stories the Fae told more like this -

Now picture the Wolf as both Loki *and* Thor, with the Fae caught between...

Kacie said:
I pictured it more like this - - of course, the Fae had rather gotten messed up on "dread killer" equating to "death knight" - the two not exactly the same if you're not Fae.

I thought of the stories the Fae told more like this -

Now picture the Wolf as both Loki *and* Thor, with the Fae caught between...
Also that. It was mostly the surrealness of that song that got to me - "What the hell are you all on about, is this an allegory or..."

I imagine the stories of the "Queen" in that song are considerably more horrific ;)

At at the moment, "Who does the Wolf hunt?" is "Everyone". She's undecided as to who in the room is going to die (all of the above is an option in her mind), but it's gonna be someone.

Kacie said:
I am happy to report that you are in a target rich environment.
\o/

I figure Wolf is probably just going to eviscerate whoever comes at her first, then have a very growly chat with the surviving PC. Because among other things, being gone for so long, she hasn't heard the Solars are coming back...

Not until after this initial "foyer" scene happens.

I don't exactly expect that to be very far into the future.

So I'm trying to subtly provoke this guy in to attacking me so we can get the party together for some action, but he seems too damned reasonable! Any suggestions from my fellow PCs? ;)

JayTee said:
So I'm trying to subtly provoke this guy in to attacking me so we can get the party together for some action, but he seems too damned reasonable! Any suggestions from my fellow PCs? ;)
I got this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back