[Shards of Immortality] We speak no evil

I revived on the battlefield, but have already headed into the Great Hall. However, Venore and Freyani have yet to awaken.

I'm with both Monsterous AND Tabby on this one!

Kind of dissipates the abstract Anger i was feeling last night when i caused all that Drama(sorry about that!)!

Tho I am still waiting for my Underpowered Vampire Witch to be approved.

I kinda feel like making a miniseries skit involving our characters if they found that, in 1000 years, they woke up to a world like our own. Y'know, iPads, computers, cell phones, cars, etc, rather than the world that is mostly the same like in the main line. Oh, and magic.

Speaking of which... I wonder what our world would be like with magic involved? *Shrug*

Probably something like Shadowrun, to be sure.

Tempest said:
I kinda feel like making a miniseries skit involving our characters if they found that, in 1000 years, they woke up to a world like our own. Y'know, iPads, computers, cell phones, cars, etc, rather than the world that is mostly the same like in the main line. Oh, and magic.
Speaking of which... I wonder what our world would be like with magic involved? *Shrug*

"Yarrr! eyyePad, ye' say? I already be havin' a bloody eye-pad, ye blind landlubber! And what in the name of 'e Overlod, be those strings that be hanging from ye' ears, some form of ridiculous decorrr, yarrr?"

Yeah, that could work. :eek:

Now, you guys will have to pardon me for asking such an awkward question, but why is it that everyone started out with their clothes intact except for me? T.T

I mean, it's been 1000 years since we were alive. I think everyone's clothes, swords, everything- nevermind. I'm just entering realms of awkwardness that no one would want to approach.

Tempest said:

so.... World of Darkness?

Not sure if I can double-post to get myself into the Great Hall..... :confused:

Captain Hesperus

[QUOTE="Captain Hesperus]Not sure if I can double-post to get myself into the Great Hall..... :confused:
Captain Hesperus

[/QUOTE]
Edit your first and just include it in there :) !

Tempest said:
Now, you guys will have to pardon me for asking such an awkward question, but why is it that everyone started out with their clothes intact except for me? T.T
I mean, it's been 1000 years since we were alive. I think everyone's clothes, swords, everything- nevermind. I'm just entering realms of awkwardness that no one would want to approach.
No, no, naked is always in style.

My stuff is all made from the materials of the Nether Realms, Netherweave cloth, Nether Iron weapons and armor. Mind you, my scanties were mortal silk. So yeah, I'm naked under the robes.... :oops:

Captain Hesperus

Miz said:
Be weary of One Liners please...
I kinda wasted all of my "descriptive writy powers" on that first post. However, I'm still trying to find as much to say as possible.

You can always play with what the character is thinking/feeling. Doesn't all have to be intricate descriptions of their towering erections.

I apologize, I missed that in there. Although, I do enjoy the HEARTY sarcasm. I'll not do that again.

Curious though, what the thinking behind that?

WlfSamurai said:
I apologize, I missed that in there. Although, I do enjoy the HEARTY sarcasm. I'll not do that again.
Curious though, what the thinking behind that?
I hope that wasn't at me, I was just trying to be funny while still being vaguely helpful in suggesting other stuff to flesh out posts. >_>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back