[Shards of Immortality] We speak no evil

...I just realized that I have a problem on my hand. I want to give my character a disadvantage (Pyrophobia), except that I've already given her four disadvantages that I happen to like a lot, and can be used as battlefield disadvantages.

...What to do, what to do?

Tempest said:
...I just realized that I have a problem on my hand. I want to give my character a disadvantage (Pyrophobia), except that I've already given her four disadvantages that I happen to like a lot, and can be used as battlefield disadvantages.
...What to do, what to do?
Give your self all the disadvantages you want, there is no max limit.

Freeman said:
Ya! It wasn't my Old crazy Chineseman character...
But on that note, it hasn't gotten around to being looked at so.... We will see, probably messed up somewere, anyways.
Well so much for me saying that... Ohh well, I got no other ideas, I am out...

Freeman said:
Well so much for me saying that... Ohh well, I got no other ideas, I am out...
Well your character is actually good, just the wrong setting. Can't you rework it into a martial artist and drop a lot of the Asian references?

Well I didn't say Asian, I said Far East and Oriental, is there no Far East or Orientals in this land? Or World....

Freeman said:
Well I didn't say Asian, I said Far East and Oriental, is there no Far East or Orientals in this land?
No sorry ;(...The skills and stuff are fine its just all the Oriental references.

If you changed your character around a bit, we would love to approve you!

I would like to thank everyone for their patience with me and miz, we have been really busy with site work and reading everyone's characters.

Everything should be caught up by monday or tuesday and then the game can begin, maybe sooner maybe later.

I talked with Miz and the game should be up today afternoon(It's monday as of this posting) as well as characters caught up with.

Wizard had to give a lot of Blood today at the Doctors, so he is not feeling well.

As such, we will be beginning the game tomorrow with the Prologue to Act 1.

To All Players - Waitlist -

Wizard and I have discussed it over, and we had to make some tough decisions. As such if you have not recieved a Revised prefix for your character in the Awakening Forum, meaning you ether have a Blue Pending or a Gray Pending, you will be put on the Waitlist when you get approved. The Waitlist is decided based upon when you get your character approved.

As for the last of you with the Revision Tag. If you receive a response by us asking for a minor change and it is not completed by the end of today (as we will respond to all you by today). You will also be added to Waitlist.

All Waitlist means is that you will not be starting the game immediately after you are approved. You will be added in over time when we feel its a good time to add in your character (it shouldn't be too long of a wait).

Skits

We have been throwing around the ideas of having a Skit Forum, for those who want to play with waitlisted characters or play even more with your PCs then the current thread allows. In the Skit Forum you can then enact events as your characters in ether the past (that happened when they were Generals with each other and current PCs.) or periods where we time-skipped over them (such as a Journey or Adventure or Side quest from one area to another, or events that occurred when we were visiting a city). More explanation for Skits will be provided if anyone wants them or is curious.

Thanks as always,

Miz

Skits sound awesome, actually! It's always nice to be able to do more personal RPing when major stuff is goin DOWN in giant topics.

I'm definitely curious how they work though. Is it kinda like... hm. Fire Emblem supports? Just not time-locked to the present?

Skits are an awesome idea, because then players can re-enact their General at the height of their power, so now we can really see how de-powered they've become!

Also, we can be OP without consequence (mostly) cause Generals back then were OP :D

Monsterous said:
Skits are an awesome idea, because then players can re-enact their General at the height of their power, so now we can really see how de-powered they've become!
Also, we can be OP without consequence (mostly) cause Generals back then were OP :D
I'm more excited for the character development more myself, though I gotta admit the idea of being OP without consequences for a post or three sounds fun too.

I like how there is already five pages of posts and we haven't even started the actual RP.

You wanna know what the awesome part of having read every character sheet 5 times over in boredom while you waited for Wiz&Miz to get to your character for reviewing? You don't have to look over them much anymore- they get well ingrained into your head.

[QUOTE="Captain Hesperus]AWWWWWWWWW YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!
Captain Hesperus

[/QUOTE]
I look forward to everyone's posts soon :D !

The difference between the sheer amount of words in my post compared to Thorn's post... I feel so bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back