• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Shadows of Esteren OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
That'll give you 240 to work with. That's 14 azure after rent. Keep in mind the system is modelled after historical middle ages, AKA it's meant to keep the unskilled poor and the artisans rich.

That'll give you 240 to work with. That's 14 azure after rent. Keep in mind the system is modelled after historical middle ages, AKA it's meant to keep the unskilled poor and the artisans rich.
Katarina will come from now to town only with embers to cross river and azures so if she doesn't get one Frost straight from selling, she still can do that. It's not like she's going to buy nice dress or drinks, as she would normally just leave town after all that she needs is done. 8 embers at day is when stuff she sells is at best quality, most likely always it isn't, so so long when she just has that 1 frost and 2 embers after selling, she's fine.

You are ok that she has some funitures and tools at home, that her parents has buyed? basics

Katarina will come from now to town only with embers to cross river and azures so if she doesn't get one Frost straight from selling, she still can do that. It's not like she's going to buy nice dress or drinks, as she would normally just leave town after all that she needs is done. 8 embers at day is when stuff she sells is at best quality, most likely always it isn't, so so long when she just has that 1 frost and 2 embers after selling, she's fine.

You are ok that she has some funitures and tools at home, that her parents has buyed? basics

Katarina, I would imagine, loads up a massive sack with skins pelts and such and averages 8 ember a day once she sells them all. You can have a straw bed and a straw pillow. You have 14 azure to spend however you want before you begin.

Now if you take any sort of artisan work later your wages will go up depending on the work.

Keep in mind, you are very poor. That is yours and your parents' life savings

Last edited:
Is there a plot you have in mind for this particular game? An overarching reason all of us are getting together? Or are we getting together?

Is there a plot you have in mind for this particular game? An overarching reason all of us are getting together? Or are we getting together?
There are 6 total plots. The characters may choose to be apart of them or not. And 10 arrows is 5 ember.

The universe does not actively care about you. The plot won't necessarily revolve around your characters. That being said you can easily Forrest Gump your way through it.

There are 6 total plots. The characters may choose to be apart of them or not. And 10 arrows is 5 ember.
Using azure to buy 20 arrows, i put price to rope that Katarina has, as it could be breaked after last use, and then buying flint and tinder. i am left 1 frost and 5 ember (1 to use to get other side of river)

i might get together with you, just need make reason why my antisocial peasant will work with your saint.

Updated the lore for Gwidre. I'm writing the book of saints atm.

The book of saints is similar to the black book in that it details some noctis. It is very different in the noctis it details however. Also it includes various other horrors and specialized incantations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back