• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Shadows of Esteren OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Combat attitudes are your base stats. You should have more than 2 speed but I don't remember the formula for it and am not at home atm.
Found some formulas about them, but they doesn't talk about combat attitudes and my defense grew to 12 (10 places to dots) and speed to 5 (before counting armor)

Found some formulas about them, but they doesn't talk about combat attitudes and my defense grew to 12 (10 places to dots) and speed to 5 (before counting armor)

Oh check under lore, game systems. It explains potential and why it gives you an advantage.

Basically your character interacts with combat differently based on your fighting stance which is all based on your potential.

Airagog Airagog stuff that i just remembered: would it be okay that Katarina lives at small hut in forest, that her parents builded?
Also how i would count living prices, as at least meat comes from own hunting.

Airagog Airagog stuff that i just remembered: would it be okay that Katarina lives at small hut in forest, that her parents builded?

In the forest of whispers? Sure if you wanna be half mad.

Also if you hunt and gather you can ignore the food costs. Your wages would be trained manual labor and the hut wouldn't cost you anything just because you put it in the forest of whispers.

If you wanna own a hut outside of the forest of whispers you still have to pay upkeep. You could just buy a tent and live just outside of it instead.

In the forest of whispers? Sure if you wanna be half mad.
Well that would explain why her parents died. Maybe she's little mad, but it would mostly be because she has been hunting alone and boht her parents had died. She would get used of living in forest of whispers as i would think that she had lived her whole life there.

Well that would explain why her parents died. Maybe she's little mad, but it would mostly be because she has been hunting alone and boht her parents had died. She would get used of living in forest of whispers as i would think that she had lived her whole life there.

If you want to live in the forest of whispers and not on the outskirts I want you to take 5 additional trauma. The forest of whispers is a highly sinister place where you go mad due to either fae, spirits, or noctis. Good hunting grounds. Don't stay for long though.

It's not a pretty place. The forest of sighs is where there's a higher concentration of noctis, but the forest of whispers still sucks due to fae and the occasional noctis that wanders up. (Think Brothers Grimm fae.)

If you want to live in the forest of whispers and not on the outskirts I want you to take 5 additional trauma. The forest of whispers is a highly sinister place where you go mad due to either fae, spirits, or noctis. Good hunting grounds. Don't stay for long though.
hmm. maybe i take hut at outskirts of Forest of Whispers, so it takes 1 Azure and 5 Frost off my treasure?

Last edited:
I think i put couple trauma points myself there, as she knows that her parents are dead, and they died when she was 12 and 14.

Haven't actually made the character yet!

As soon as I do, I certainly will. :)

Edit: I'd rather wait until I have the details of the nation my character comes from before trying to build a sheet, since backstory tends to inform my choices during character creation.

One thing to edit at living costs Airagog Airagog : is it at days or months when looking cost of living at house? I take it is at month.

Last edited:
Epiphany Epiphany Airagog Airagog I am going to edit in my CS that my character goes to Rhingai to do her shoppings (nearest town, at Gwidre, of Forest of Whispers)

It's monthly. I calculated it. And that'd make sense. Trust me you don't want over 5 permanent trauma. That means you have a mental disorder. Once you get to over 10 i start messing with your characters perception of reality

Haven't actually made the character yet!

As soon as I do, I certainly will. :)

Edit: I'd rather wait until I have the details of the nation my character comes from before trying to build a sheet, since backstory tends to inform my choices during character creation.

I'll finalize the lore for it tonight and write it all on here.

I need have more of conversation of how much money Katarina has, as i was thinking that she doesn't come to town more than when she needs to pay her home. (once of month, other wise she wouldn't have money to that) I counted that if she gets from what she kill 8 Embers at day, at 30 days, it would be 240 embers, with what you gived, (half moth pay) if she pays that day house, (plus i buyed backpack and small tent) she has lost all money to get back home (as there is river to cross between Forest of Whispers and Rhingai)

I need have more of conversation of how much money Katarina has, as i was thinking that she doesn't come to town more than when she needs to pay her home. (once of month, other wise she wouldn't have money to that) I counted that if she gets from what she kill 8 Embers at day, at 30 days, it would be 240 embers, with what you gived, (half moth pay) if she pays that day house, (plus i buyed backpack and small tent) she has lost all money to get back home (as there is river to cross between Forest of Whispers and Rhingai)

1 frost for the hut for the month. 20 azure left. I think 1 azure for a tent so 19 left. Backpack is maybe 1 or 2 and that's 18 left. Crossing a river is 3 ember I think. That's 17 azure 7 ember.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back