• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Shadow Slaves

"You're welcome," Seth said. The waiter came back and Seth handed him some cash, took his receipt and got up. "Let's get out of here before chatterbox over there spots us and decides to play 200 questions," he said before walking away from the table, slipping he receipt into his pocket. @The Unamed Character

Last edited by a moderator:
Seth notices the wave and looks at Jule before leaving the restaurant and heading back to his car. "Thank God," he muttered to himself. "Right we're going to a store that sells clothes for slaves," he said. "Ignore anybody who looks at you," he said. "Demons have gotten cocky since they enslaved human. I guess you can talk in the car." @The Unamed Character

(okay bye)

"I see," Seth says. "Be glad I have a car and we don't have to take the bus line. Some of the buses want their slaves to be restrained and to sit by their masters so the master can punish their slave before they get out of hand. Or pay a deposit if you refuse to have your slave chained in case the slave breaks something. Other bus lines make the slaves sit away from their masters." He starts the car and leaves the restaurant, driving to the store that sells clothing for slaves. @The Unamed Character

Andalib pulled out her paper and put a blank piece on top before working on making an ink sketch of Cedric sitting in the chair to try to get over her nervousness about being in the doctor office. She would occasionally glance up from the paper to look at Cedric before dropping her eyes again and continuing her sketch. Her pen scratched on the paper as she worked on the sketch. Just as she finished she heard footsteps coming towards the hallway and put the pen back in her pocket along with the paper, slipping the finished sketch of her master at the bottom of the paper stack, and slipping them into her pocket. @Flack

(Sorry my sister had her twins a month early so I was visiting her :) I am now back for a couple of hours today but I will be back tomorrow)

Cedric wondered what she was writing, it would have to wait there were footsteps and knock at the door. In came a man in a white coat with a clip board . He went and sat at the desk in the room looked at the both of them and smiled, "Hello, I understand that this is everyone first time here today." He flipped through the chart, "Well she seems pretty healthy, but her pulse and heart beat are elevated, but I am going to say that's because she is nervous." He looked at the both of them. Cedric just nodded he was the doctor so he knew what he was talking about. "Alright, then Andalib, would you please lay on your back I am just go to push a few places and make sure things feel right." The doctor instructed.

@eclipsehowls

(Ah congratulations! :) I hope the twins are okay.)

Andalib's eyes look to the doctor as he comes in and then flit to Cedric before going back to the doctor. Slowly she nods and moves back on the table before lying down. He seems nicer than the nurse but it could just be an act like those demons at outside in the waiting area. She keeps her hands at her sides and begins counting backwards from one hundred, trying to ignore the restraints on the table. @Flack

"Well I can turn into smoke as you witnessed when you came to me for help, I can turn into a golden eagle, I can control and manipulate shadows, shoot lightning out of my hands and can use fire attacks," he said. "I'd say we aren't very powerful if we needed to enslave humans to protect us. Though I tend to keep those thoughts to myself. Most demons I've encountered in my life are happy that the humans are slaves. What do you find interesting about us exactly?" @The Unamed Character

"Some of the more powerful demons were angry about having to hide in the shadows and from humans who would kill us just because we're monsters so they decided to enslave humans to protect us after the invasions on human countries was successful. They thought the humans would be of better use to us as protectors and slaves and that it would be....funny....to enslave the weaker inferior animals to the monsters they would kill if they got the chance," Seth said. "But you aren't just here for protection and companionship. The female slaves are trained to serve their masters sexually as well. For some reason I can't fathom, us monsters decided to keep that aspect of human enslavement and adapt it as our own." @The Unamed Character

"What's messed up is the male slaves who...well how about I just not bother saying?" As he pulled into the parking lot of the store that sold clothing for slaves, he looked at her. "You don't need to worry about me forcing you to do anything sexually and it's nobody's business anyway. Unlike some of my kind, I prefer to let my female slaves decide to do so willingly. Anyway, just point at what you want. There's fitting rooms in here so you can try anything on that you like. Well except for the clothing restrictions I outlined for you before we came here," he said and got out of the car. @The Unamed Character

Seth eyes the outfits before nodding his approval. However he also contributed to her wardrobe by giving her three pairs of pajamas, two nightgowns, and royal blue ball gown. Satisfied he walked up to the counter and took the clothes from Jin before putting them on the counter. "Good afternoon. How are you?" the woman says, directing the questions to Seth.

"Fine," Seth says.

"Will that be all for you today?"

"Yes."

"Okay." The female demon rings up the items and puts them into two bags before putting them on the counter and pushing them towards Jin. "That will be twenty five dollars and seventy-five cents." Seth pulls out his wallet and counts out the money before handing it to her. Putting his wallet back in his pocket he hands motions to Jin to take the bags. "Have a good day sir." Seth ignores her and walks out of the shop before going back to the car and opening the trunk. @The Unamed Character

"Yeah," Seth says as he takes the bags from Jin and puts them in the trunk before closing it. Thankfully the grocery store is next to the clothing store so he doesn't need to drive anywhere. Going to the driver's side, he opens the door and leans in to turn the air on for her. "Keep the doors locked and windows up," Seth said. "Looks like there's a lot of demons shopping with their slaves so I may be gone for a couple hours. Listen to whatever music you like on the radio." Shutting his door, he locks the doors automatically and sets the car alarm before walking into the grocery store, pocketing his keys as he goes. @The Unamed Character

"I hate shopping on Mondays," Seth grumbles to himself as he grabs a shopping cart and pulls out the list of groceries he'd written down. Looking at the list he gets food for a few weeks and waits in line for an hour before managing to check out. The trip takes exactly two hours as he suspected and he sighs in relief as he walks out with the overflowing cart. Going to the car he presses the button that unlocks the car automatically, glad to see Jin didn't run off because that would be a pain having to look for her. "Damn I got to get her registered don't I? I hate dealing with those people." Going to the trunk he begins putting the grocery bags inside. @The Unamed Character

(Thank you they are healthy and should get to go home in a couple of weeks)

"You won't bite me will you?" the doctor asked. "She's mute, and from what I have seen she won't bite you or fight with you in any way." Cedric stated. "Oh I see, well that's good to know, did you want a mute slave?" the doctor asked absentmindedly, Cedric was about to say something when the doctor cut him off "Ah I'm sorry it's none of my business, anyway I won't use the restraints for now, and if she is well behaved I don't see any reason to use them." He added and began his exam. Things felt right, but he was thrown off a little, she seemed to be in pain, in some areas. "Um would it be alright if I got the nurse back I want to do a skin check." "I don't see why not." Cedric answered and the doctor got up and left the room quickly returning, with a nurse from before.

The nurse had a hospital gown with her. "Alright," the doctor said to Andalib, "I need you to change into the grown, so I can do a skin check, just to make sure that everything is in good condition." Cedric didn't know this standard check up would be so extensive, but that was probably a good thing.

@eclipsehowls

(I'm glad to hear it.)

Andalib remained still as the doctor did his exam and then sat up when he was done. When he mentioned doing a skin check on her, Andalib paled as she didn't know what such a procedure would entail for her. But when the doctor and the nurse from before came back in, the nurse holding a gown and explaining about the skin check, Andalib took the gown and got off the table before changing from her kimono into the dressing gown and hopped back up on the table. Thankfully the pocket on her kimono was deep enough to keep the pen and papers from falling out on the floor for which she was grateful. @Flack

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Seth finished loading the trunk with all the groceries and locked it, unlocking the car as he passed to put the cart in the cart rack which was in the next parking row. Coming back to the car he got in and looked at Jin. "I'm afraid I completely forgot of something else I need to do. I have to register you with the demons which means we'll have to go to the courthouse before we can get you a pet," he said. Starting his car he drove to the courthouse, grumbling under his breath about stupid laws and pompous windbags who were better off dead. @The Unamed Character

"Alright, now we can get started." The doctor said. He began looking at her arms noting any bruises, moles, scars, and cuts. He moved to her legs, doing the same . The nurse wrote down anything the doctor pointed out. "Now I'm going to look at your back, then we will move to your torso. " The doctor sated. Cedric saw that clearly she was mistreated while in the warehouses, with all the bruises and scars. It made him angry to think of someone hurting her, but now she wouldn't have to be afraid of things like that, not with him around.

@eclipsehowls

Users who are viewing this thread

Back