• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern seoul's heart「ooc」

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
i can relate~ maybe try going to bed early??? but who has “time” for that anyway
Yes, haha. I've been sleeping late and take naps throughout the day, so now my sleeping schedule is messed up. I'm not sure when I'll be able to sleep early

Every thing but relationships and persona are done for Hyun Woo,
But my girl still needs some work.

Okay my OC's are done I think :D
If anyone wants to talk about relationships (friends, roommates, romance,...) let me know :)

Yes, haha. I've been sleeping late and take naps throughout the day, so now my sleeping schedule is messed up. I'm not sure when I'll be able to sleep early
Yeah I hear you. I totally messed up my sleeping habits again as well. As in, I am awake till I get sleepy and then go to sleep... :S

I finally got home so I'll be working on characters and might change fcs bc whatever

ahhh that is tricky situation. i had a point like that. i just stopped taking naps and still went to bed really late. i suppose naps are better than that but they still don’t supply much sleep.

yay people can start discussing relationships and stuff!

There is a ratio of 9 boys and 3 girls approximately. Sorry I keep pointing out ratios of the genders, it’s just something I pay attention to.

rip the females. i can always make a second one and not a guy so many men already wow

Like pasta said before the genders ratio isn’t a big deal.
probably. i just remember it being close. i don't care about gender radio anyway so make whatever you guys want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back