• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern seoul's heart「ooc」

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
probably. i just remember it being close. i don't care about gender radio anyway so make whatever you guys want.

yooooo i've finished drafting my cs on a document, I just have to code a bit. but I have to write a stupid essay too so i probably won't be done until the early hours of the morning

I'm probably gonna make a male character, because i've been slightly obsessed with korean male model instagrams and i found one guy today while browsing and i've been hit by a lightning bolt of inspiration, lol.

just an fyi. the code im making might be somewhat difficult to navigate - to find all the bio/personality etc, bc im making it as a replica of something so... heh. oops?

yooooo i've finished drafting my cs on a document, I just have to code a bit. but I have to write a stupid essay too so i probably won't be done until the early hours of the morning

I'm probably gonna make a male character, because i've been slightly obsessed with korean male model instagrams and i found one guy today while browsing and i've been hit by a lightning bolt of inspiration, lol.

good luck with ur essay. i feel ur pain. i have an essay due for monday and i'm procrastinating way too much.

oof, i'm too excited for that code. oof.

an ad for norio: ok, i kind of want him to have a roommate. since the apartments are small, he probably will sleep on the couch he'd still pay half of the rent tho.
idk tho

oof, i'm too excited for that code. oof.

an ad for norio: ok, i kind of want him to have a roommate. since the apartments are small, he probably will sleep on the couch he'd still pay half of the rent tho.
idk tho

one of my two characters would probably be willing to room with norio. but maybe somebody who actually has a finished character sheet might be better

When you visit a family member and forget they don’t have WiFi so you can’t get on your laptop. Rip.

Although I will try to finish my cs tonight.

don't worry about it if you can't finish it today.

ok, not going to make a second character. maybe i will in the future. he/she can be a new tenant or something. ee
yeah, you can make more characters while the rp is going on.
guys, i want to start sometime this week since i'm on vacation. characters aren't due when it starts but it'd be appreciated if they were.

the only rule: don't leave a wip for like week with no explanation.

don't worry about it if you can't finish it today.

ok, not going to make a second character. maybe i will in the future. he/she can be a new tenant or something. ee
yeah, you can make more characters while the rp is going on.
guys, i want to start sometime this week since i'm on vacation. characters aren't due when it starts but it'd be appreciated if they were.

the only rule: don't leave a wip for like week with no explanation.
all cool, all cool. i had to go shopping today, but, good news: i'm almost done with my character's cs (finally)!!! idk when i'll get around to my second one, hopefully tonight. looking forward to the rp.

all cool, all cool. i had to go shopping today, but, good news: i'm almost done with my character's cs (finally)!!! idk when i'll get around to my second one, hopefully tonight. looking forward to the rp.
that's great~ i'm looking forward to reading them. so, make sure to take your time and don't stress yourself. :] yehyeh

Waaa I am in so much trouble! I can't decide which FC to use! Its like, they are both amazing and give me inspiration for a character so yeah, I'm stuck xD

when you’re character is done, you should probably work on relationships and stuff.

i think it’d be nice if the apartment building/owner hosts events. maybe we can have the rp start off with that. idk what it would be tho. uhuhuuhu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back