• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern seoul's heart「ooc」

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
also, everyone, i'd like to say that even after the rp starts, you can continue to create characters and people can continue to join.
that was the best joke ever. but social activity is bleehhhhh plus i have to be productive
thanks, i worked hard on it!!!! sometimes you got to be like that. anndnndnd i noticed, for once, i am being productive.

OOF nvm then
no no it's fine you can do that lol. there can always be two film majors it's chill for me tbh if my boy gets accepted

also, everyone, i'd like to say that even after the rp starts, you can continue to create characters and people can continue to join.
thanks, i worked hard on it!!!! sometimes you got to be like that. anndnndnd i noticed, for once, i am being productive.
i can tell. it was very well thought out yes you are very productive and like an inspiration to my lazy self

yooooo cool people.

i'm here, I just cannot decide on a fc. thats nothing new though, it's been an hour of searching and my computer is dying

totally didn't take me one second. i will try to inspire you to be productive. my mission.
obviously not. such skill cannot be acquired so easily you can inspire what's already ded. aka my brain... every day... all day... lol

obviously not. such skill cannot be acquired so easily you can inspire what's already ded. aka my brain... every day... all day... lol
guess not. takes years to get to this level. you cannn do it. getting a character done early allows you to do all the fun stuff of rps sooner.

guess not. takes years to get to this level. you cannn do it. getting a character done early allows you to do all the fun stuff of rps sooner.
it does. wow i just want a fraction of your talent buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut idk who to maaaaaaaaaake. like kim is such an aesthetic but so is naeun i want to cry

it does. wow i just want a fraction of your talent buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut idk who to maaaaaaaaaake. like kim is such an aesthetic but so is naeun i want to cry
idk how to, like, give you that. um, i don't think i can amputate my arm??? useeeee a raaaandomizer and see whooooo yoooou geeeeet.

idk how to, like, give you that. um, i don't think i can amputate my arm??? useeeee a raaaandomizer and see whooooo yoooou geeeeet.
no keep the arm. you need it. just give me love and i'll get a fraction of your talents akhdfbgkdbgkfdhg do i trust myself with that power

omg i'll double the love then. i sayyyyyy yes.
akhgbfdjbgdajfgh thank you hmmmmmmmm idkkkkk. especially since i'm over here like 'hmm a romance would be good but like me getting ships? plsss" and it makes me even more bleh towards productivity

akhgbfdjbgdajfgh thank you hmmmmmmmm idkkkkk. especially since i'm over here like 'hmm a romance would be good but like me getting ships? plsss" and it makes me even more bleh towards productivity
you're welcommmeeee. you'lll geeetttt ships sooner or later. so you got get productive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back