• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern seoul's heart「ooc」

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Yeah its raining characters (instead of men...)
Okay I think I need to shut up now, sleep deprivation is making me write weird stuff xD
true that homie

i'm surprised wowow. everyone is being productive. bggbhwb.
then there's me.... who doesn't have anything done bc me? productive? PFFFFFT. tho my girls are going to be lil fluff nuggets of softness

must not be in your vocab then??? omg give me the good fluff
it's really not. i'm pretty sure me finishing characters is a myth dude you'll die from the girlfriend aesthetics ngllllll

it's really not. i'm pretty sure me finishing characters is a myth dude you'll die from the girlfriend aesthetics ngllllll
damn, that's unfortunate. tbh it's sometimes in my vocab. like, rn i'm just looking at the rps i need to reply. im not writing them though - yet at least. ummm, is it though. a myth??? that's intense omg bless me with that aesthetic.

damn, that's unfortunate. tbh it's sometimes in my vocab. like, rn i'm just looking at the rps i need to reply. im not writing them though - yet at least. ummm, is it though. a myth??? that's intense omg bless me with that aesthetic.
at least you produce quality content XDD hee-jin is such a floof that looks nerdy af but is like 'yo imma talent girl m8' but is actually still a squish

that's debatable. yeeees. i love it, i support.
skhbgkdsh debatable pls. i'll start a poll i swear like someone give her hot chocolate and a teddy bear and she'll be happy. like chae-yeon is a total bae too tho, them chubby cheeks. actually both are soft and bae af halp

skhbgkdsh debatable pls. i'll start a poll i swear like someone give her hot chocolate and a teddy bear and she'll be happy. like chae-yeon is a total bae too tho, them chubby cheeks. actually both are soft and bae af halp
hmm, i have some iffy posts ahhhh the softies club. such an aesthetic yesss

Almost finished with Chae-yeon and Hee-jin's color palette got updated. Productive Social

I have everything written down for Hye Rin, just need to put it into the cs and I have a basic personality done for Hyun Woo. Almost done XD but relationships open for Hyun Woo now.

I have everything written down for Hye Rin, just need to put it into the cs and I have a basic personality done for Hyun Woo. Almost done XD but relationships open for Hyun Woo now.

hiii! maybe we can discuss relationships between our characters and whatnot in the pm's!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back