• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy .: Secrets :.

"Moon, I think its about time we head to my manner the festival is over and my butler should be waiting in the plaza to pick us up." Ciel began to walk out of the library with moon (hopefully) at his side. @Flame Demon

He tries to bandage his arm and to make a haircut that will cover the face with shadow. He goes Keth "Hey" He sees a new guy and says "Hey! What is your name?" @SnowFeather

Last edited by a moderator:
Katherine smirked at the nickname. He was an odd one, but funny all the same. "I'm very well thank you. How are you?" She replied as she smiled at him, her eyes sparkling.

Moon walks with Ciel and she nods slightly "Yeah, most people should be returning home by now" she says and sighs "Meaning the streets will be busier".

"So I got some soldiers souls..." Esh said as she walked down the street. "And what seems to be a piece of the soul of royalty." She added as she inspected the gleaming silver thread.

He shook his head with a guilty look. "I... dont think I can. Katherine. For her sake, i cant" he murmered to himself. "I can't be a monster anymore. Its tearing me apart" he held his head in his hands. "No more"

"I'm sure you can lead her the rest of the way, Leo." Zephyr says before walking away with Nyx. Leo nods, relieved that his father was finally gone so that he didn't have to whisper anymore. He sees Bonnie (?) show up. "Who are you?" He asks. @SnowFeather @MostWantedBoy

"...No more" he repeated to himself, in a crazed fashion. He breathed deeply "One more job?" He mulled.

"One more, couldn't do any harm that hasn't already occurred" He shrugged, and walked to his inn room.

He looks at her unsured about them "Oh...cool..." He looks at them. He doesn't want to get involed to a major drama "Ok...I think...I will go...back to my...house"

"Yea...I need to try to find a way to fix my hand and my face" He looks at her. He walks to his house closing the door behing him trying to find a way to fix himself.

(Oh, I can post if you want.)

Katherine turned to Leo and smiled, her eyes shining. "Shall we continue?" She asked him politely. The wind blew through her hair and she smiled. @Verdas

Leo smiled back at Katherine. "Sure." He replies, glancing behind them to make sure the two were gone. "The room is really close. We should be there in a few minutes." He began leading her to her room. @SnowFeather (They are actually inside of a building. Lots of windows.)

(Mhm) Katherine nodded and walked with him, looking out the windows and every now and then glancing up at Leo, locking her hands. @Verdas

Nyx began manipulating all of the torches in the castle, making them brighter and warmer, to the point where they were hot enough to occasionally turn blue.

Leo did not seem to notice the change in fire at all since it has become so natural for them to change from time to time that he no longer noticed it. @SnowFeather

Katherine glanced at the torches and smirked. A phoenix I see.. She thought. She turned her head to Leo and smiled. "So, how are you ?" She asked warmly. @Verdas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back