• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy .: Secrets :.

Katherine smiled and nodded, drawing her gaze away from his eyes. "Well, I don't really have a 'home' here. I'm supposed to stay at the castle. Though I don't see that as the safest option. I'll have to look for something." She explained, her eyes darkening slightly. "Wonder where Prince Leo is.." She mumbled to herself. She shook herself and gazed up at him. "Happen to know any place?" She asked.

He goes to them and says "Keth, Seb loves you. Seb, Keth loves you. You better say that you love each other before it is too late. Trust me. I know...what I am talking about" He looks at them kinda sad.

Sebastian turned to Bonnie with a red tinge "Hold your tounge man" he said and awkwardly fiddled with his cufflinks

Katherine growled at Bonnie and turned away. She held her head high. "Not true." She muttered, lying of course. She started walking, her eyes glowing yellow, and her hair blew in the wind.

"If it isn't, then you will never be together. The same happened to me. You do it now, or you will keep it in your souls forever." He goes back to his tree.

Katherine stopped and turned to look after him. "Bonnie.." She started, but had no idea of what to say. "I'm sorry. But we can't be in love, I can't. I barely just met him!" She continued, her eyes glowing blue again.

He glared darkly at Bonnie, and sighed. Running a hand through his jet black hair. Should he walk after her? Or let her wander the city alone, of course she was a capable fighter. But he worried about the prince Eros.

He nodded in agreement "Yes, you can't expect two strangers to simply admit true love for one another!" He said, and buried his feelings for the moment.

Katherine sighed and leaned her back against the wall. She closed her eyes and shook her head.

He looked after Katherine, and back to Bonnie "I still dislike you" he said and walked away, after her.

Katherine opened her eyes to see him approaching, but stayed. She dipped her head once he came close.

"Im... sorry about that" He said humbly, with a apologising look. His emerald eyes sincere and truthful.

Katherine looked over at Bonnie, her eyes wide, and nodded to Sebastian. "No worries." She said. She rushed over and climbed the tree, catching Bonnie's hand just before he hits the tree. "Relax Bonnie!" She said angrily, her eyes glowing a blood red.

He turned to see the scene unfold before him. Bonnie, was a strange charecter. But an intresting persona, all the same.

Katherine frowned and hugged him, stroking her hand over his hair and the other on his back. "No, it wasn't... I know its hard.." She said to him.

Katherine frowned still, her eyes glowing. "I know she doesn't blame you for her death, so you shouldn't either Bonnie. You're a good person, a good friend." She said to him as she hugged him with both arms around his neck. "It'll be alright." She mused.

He watched and felt a pang of sadness, for Bonnie. He'd experienced the loss of many friends, even his own family. Yet he had never lost a lover.

"She was a human. We loved each other. She wanted to become like me to make my wish come true. So, one night, she put on a female chicken animatronic suit, but the security lockdown broke and she was killed inside the suit. She died because she wanted to help me." He looks at her

Katherine frowned. "It. Wasn't. Your. Fault." She said to him, tears forming in her eyes. "It's hard to understand, but she made her choice..." She explained. She kissed his forehead and hugged him. "Instead of grieving for her, honor her. For her courage and bravery, and her love for you." She said, tears now streaming down her face.

"But promise me that you guys will not make the same mistake as me. Do as much as you can together." He looks at her while trying to clean her tears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back