• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy .: Secrets :.

Sebastians gaze was pulled away from Bonnie, and to Katherine. Her hair seemed to frame her face and casade down her back with a certain elegance. He had to admit she was beautiful. He snapped out his trance when he heard Bonnie speak again. He cleared his throat "You seem to be nervous Bonnie. Excuse me for being so blunt, but what are you hiding?"

"Follow me" He goes inside the safe place and takes his head off, leaving a metal skeledon head with eyes attached to it. "Don't say it to anybody, ok guys?"

Katherine muffled a shriek as she jumped back, turning into a silver wolf at instinct. She turned back into human and sighed. "I did not expect that, I admit." She said as she stared at Bonnie, smiling slightly.

He raised an eyebrow and whistled "Well... i wasn't exactly thinking that would happen." He smiled "But your not as scary as i thought. You understand there are much bigger and badder monsters out there, of course the public will throw you, your fare share of crucifixes, but in all honesty your not as bad as i expected"

Katherine shook her head. "No I'm sorry for being so disrespectful." She replied, curtsying. "Its my fault." She said as she rise to her full length, being not very tall really.

His eyes flashed a bright, luminous green and he winked with a wolfish grin "Cross my heart" he said.

Katherine nodded, looking away. "I promise." She said in her British accent. Her eyes glowed blue as she glanced at Sebastian and turned away as she felt herself blush. "I think I ought to go." She said hesitatingly.

SnowFeather said:
Katherine nodded, looking away. "I promise." She said in her British accent. Her eyes glowed blue as she glanced at Sebastian and turned away as she felt herself blush. "Not at all!" She exclaimed.QUOTE]

He coughed awkwardly "Ah... no... i do not have the pleasure." He said, and rubbed the back of his neck. Then looked at her and bowed sweepingly "I hope we meet again though, Katherine" he smiled, his deep, velvety voice showing a certain fondness.

Katherine curtsied and smiled slightly. "Yes, so do I." She said before she disappeared. She appeared in another alley and sat leaned against a wall. "What is wrong with me?" She asked herself as her eyes glowed red. She sensed blood and saw a man coming towards her, covered in shadows. "Stop!!" She screamed as she ran. He chased her and she turned into a silver wolf, growling as she turned on him. The man slowed down but kept moving towards her.

He looked at Bonnie and nodded respectfully "Good day and good luck" he smiled, and turned leaving. Katherine on his mind as he strolled leisurely. He sighed and looked around a moment, he hadn't fed the last two days and hunger gnawed at his mind.

As the man approached her, she turned back. In a flash she appeared in front of him. She bit down on his throat and covered his screams. He dropped to the ground as she let him go. She licked the blood from her lips and sighed. "I warned you.." She hissed, tears streaming down her face as she walked away. Her eyes glowed and she held her head high as she walked.

He smiled, approaching a woman. He talked to her, with his deep, husky voice. Tempting her into the alleyway, before his canines lengthened and he bit down on her neck, piercing the skin. She was too shocked to scream, falling back into his arms. He pulled away, sitting her down against the alley wall. "Excuse me" he mumbled and strode away, as if nothing had occurred.

Katherine wasn't looking where she was going and bumped into a man. She hissed and her eyes glowed as she looked up. She saw Sebastian and blushed. "I-I'm sorry I wasn't looking where I was going." She stammered as she took a step back so she wasn't standing right in front of him. @XxLuluxX

Sebastian snapped out his grim thoughts, and smiled "No apologies needed. Its always a pleasure to see you again" he said smoothly. His head tilted down slightly to meet her gaze.

Katherine smiled. "Well then." She replied, her eyes still blowing. A wind blew through her blonde, long hair and some strands got in her face. She raised a hand and got them out of the way.

"It seems we keep meeting like this" he said with a small melodic laugh. His ebony hair, falling into his deep emerald eyes. His lips curved into a handsome smile, and he looked into her luminous eyes, his own flashing a bright green in response.

Katherine laughed with him. "Seems to be the case." She replied, smiling. She saw his eyes flash a bright green and sighed inwardly. He's handsome, but whatever. He would never go for a girl like me.. She thought.

He felt a strange feeling in his chest, as if it was heavy...

He admitted to feeling attracted to her, she was beautiful, that he couldn't deny. But he was a monster. He lost innocence a long time ago, he killed without second thought. If anyone did see him or his past, he knew he'd be judged with a glare. "Are you ok to walk back to your accommodation by yourself? I would be happy to walk you home" he smiled. Behind his eyes, hid a sadness. If you looked deep enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back