• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy .: Secrets :.

He sighed, damsel in distresses *was* his forte. He swiftly made his way to her side, and gave the man a dark look. "Why don't you let the lady go lad?" He said with a voice laced with venom.

Leo heard the shriek and ran to it's direction, certain that it was Katherine and saw a man grabbing her armed and grabbed the man's wrist, putting some force into the grab to force the man to let go. "I wouldn't recommend doing that do the princess of Dual. You could get executed for that." He says, glaring at the man as several guards came up behind him. "Don't worry. I won't tell anyone about that. No one would believe me anyways." He whispers to Katherine. @SnowFeather

(@XxLuluxX we posted at the same time lol.)

(Two men at her rescue, how lucky.)

Katherine shivered as he whispered to her and walked back to Sebastian. She stood in between him and Leo and stared blankly at the ground. "I would never hurt anyone.." She hissed so only Leo could hear her. "Without a reason.." She added as she put an arm around herself, her head high. She was the princess of Dual, for man's sake. @Verdas @XxLuluxX

Moon looks at the books "I rarely read, though I do it to pass the time" she says grabbing two and she sits down on a comfortable chair "And I stay out of crowded places as much as I can, so that's also means the library" she says and starts reading one of the books.

( xD ) Sebastian looked over at the young man beside him. He may have not been exactly 'young' but everyone was young to him, especially after living as long as he had. "Ah, here comes the cavalry" he said, with a slight hint of sarcasm. His emerald eyes leaping with mischief. He looked back at Katherine, a smile on his handsome face. "I see your in good hands, I'll take my leave" he said, and with an elegant bow took a step back to exit. He couldn't help his eyes flash a bright green, a noticeable Vampiric trait.

Katherine shook her head. "Wait." She pleaded. Don't leave me alone with him.. Please. I beg of you. She used telepathy to speak to Sebastian, her voice filled with worry. I'm scared. It pained her to admit it, but she was. She looked back at Leo and smiled a fake but believable smile. She didn't take note as his eyes flashed green as she found it rather normal, as her eyes did the same but in either yellow or red or blue.

@Verdas @XxLuluxX

He stopped a moment, his eyes betraying his concern. He sighed, but he felt quite fond over the girl. It wouldn't do to leave her here with whoever that man was. He nodded slightly out the corner of her eye, stepping forward. His face serious. Sebastian felt oddly protective, her voice sounded desperate, vulnerable. He would stay, and he would be sure to keep an eye on the other guards and the other one of nobility.

Katherine flicked her hand in thanks, not noticeable to any others. She straightened her dress as the guards grabbed the noble and led him away. She sighed and glanced back at Sebastian. @Verdas @XxLuluxX

He walked up to her with swift steps "Would you like me to accompany you?" He asked quietly, going unnoticed by the guards or Leo. His emerald eyes, meeting her gaze.

Her eyes almost glowed blue and she stepped closer to him. "Thank you Sebastian, I am in debt to you." She murmured. She then turned to Leo. "Your magesty, I am sorry but I have to leave you for now, I have some things to... Discuss with my friend Sebastian." She said, curtsying and dipping her head to the prince. @Verdas @XxLuluxX

Leo sighs and nods. He gestures to the guards to go back to their places and walks away. As soon as Leo was out of sight Eros jumps down from a roof soundlessly. "The king wants to talk to you, princess." He turns his head to Sebastion. "The vampire can come along too if you want. Don't worry. We won't kill you." @SnowFeather

Sebastian offered his arm to her, then looked at Leo "kill me? You underestimate my power" he smiled charmingly. He ran a hand through his hair and looked back to Katherine "Its your call"

He sees at Kath, Seb and Leo "Hey guys!" He looks at the afarid of a fight because it might turn bad. He wants to be as friendly as possible.

Katherine took his arm and smiled slightly at Eros. "I will come if you tell me why he wants to see me." She replied, stepping a bit closer to Sebastian as another man appeared, calling to them. She raised an eyebrow. "Who are you if I may ask?" She said to the man, her eyes shining blue as she slightly glanced at Eros. @Verdas @XxLuluxX @MostWantedBoy

He gets on his knee with his head down "I am Bonnie, majesty" He tries to hide his metal parts and everything that can scare them out.

He turned his gaze to the man who called out, his sharp green eyes flickering over him in observation. A strand of ebony hair falling into his face. He brushed it away easily.

Katherine glanced up at Sebastian's handsome face before turning to Bonnie and letting go of Sebastian's arm. "Please, rise." She said as she approached him, still keeping her distance. "You can call me Katherine." She added, smiling slightly. @MostWantedBoy @Verdas @XxLuluxX

He says "Thank you, majes...Katherine" getting up and trying to be normal. He looks at them trying to hide the ears metal.

Sebastians eyes narrowed slightly, Bonnies movements suggesting he hid something. "Its a pleasure to meet you Bonnie. Im Sebastian" he said with a slight bow, he pulled himself back to his full height and looked at him again.

He raised an eyebrow "Bandages? Whatever for?" He said, his eyes sparking with curiosity at this strange man. "If your hurt, maybe you should visit one of the healers." He suggested. His handsome face, creasing into a slight frown, darkening his brow.

Katherine studied him thoroughly. She kept her mouth shut and circled him, her eyes narrowed. She disappeared and appeared once again next to Sebastian, her crown resting neatly on her head. Some hair fell out of her braid and she sighed. Instead if trying to put it in, she took out her braid, her long, soft blonde hair trailing down her back and shoulders. She blinked, and her eyes stopped shining. @Verdas @XxLuluxX @MostWantedBoy

"Well, I need them for my ears. They kinda hurt and...I want to keep them healthy." He looks at them scared to find his secret.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back