• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy .: Secrets :.

Kuroha looks over at the crowd, reverting his eyes to 2 people. "Focu sing Eyes." His eyesight changes again, focusing on the two people, while Kuroha stands there with his eyes crimson red. But his hood is up, his eyes not very visible. (Sorry, on my phone)

Noyeh said:
Kuroha looks over at the crowd, reverting his eyes to 2 people. "Focu sing Eyes." His eyesight changes again, focusing on the two people, while Kuroha stands there with his eyes crimson red. But his hood is up, his eyes not very visible. (Sorry, on my phone)
(So am I!)

[QUOTE="Flame Demon](we're not in the dual kingdom right?)

[/QUOTE]
(No, Freigh kingdom)

[QUOTE="Flame Demon](Noyeh is in the Dual kingdom)

[/QUOTE]
(Is he? No he's spying on Katherine and Aragorn.)

(So.... Confused. Let me recalibrate my aim here, and I'll be going AFK for 2 hours at best.)

Moon nods "But it beats walking down" she says and smiles slightly "Well let's go" she adds and starts walking away from the crowd, the worst that could happen was that she saw someone from her family here. "And you can be honest with me, why do you even wear that eyepatch?" @Artorias

"That's my secret to keep, please don't ask again." Ciel brought his hand up to his eye putting it over it and remembering. Remembering why he had to hide it no matter what even from the rest of his family.

tumblr_mgmufdHkPn1qml236o1_500.gif

latest

@Flame Demon

(I know what his eye looks like, I watched Black Butler)

Moon nods "Alright then, I won't ask again" she says and sighs as the crowd starts getting bigger "Just great, I thought everyone already was there" she mumbles and look at the sky which starts darkening slightly.

Kuroha teleported to Freigh Kingdom, up on a tower. "How cheerful are the subjects of this Kingdom? Damn nobles." Kuroha's eyes turn crimson red again, his eyesight changing back to inside the walls of the kingdom. (I can post while eating, but I won't post too quickly.)

Moon nod "Yeah, I only come in the town to get some food" she says and sighs "I don't really have other reasons to go, today just perked my interest" she says and looks at Ciel "Why did you come alone anyway?"

"That's simple, if I came with my butler or my bodyguards they would have forced me to endure the full festival. Coming alone ment I could ditch like were doing now." Ciel grinned "So its simple I skip the festival and find a library and relax until the festival is over. Then Sebastian comes and picks me up and dosent know I didn't attend. But you changed my plans, know I have to wait out the festival well running around town not enjoying the peace of the library, although it doesn't really matter." @Flame Demon

Moon thinks for a while "We can go to the library if you want, I don't mind" she says with a small smile "I've never been to the library before".

"Focusing Eyes" Kuroha's eyesight changes, as his eyesight shows inside Freigh Kingdom, and outside of the Kingdom. "Deprevation Eyes." Kuroha teleports into the Kingdom, in the walls but outside the Kingdom building itself. He appears in a dark alley, a pulsating sound as he teleported. He walks out of the alleyway, deactivating his Magic, walking around with no intention. "I should try to find a library to study the Heat Haze I went into. Focusing Eyes." He has them focus on the library. Bingo. He runs over, deactivating Focusing Eyes.

Eros looks at a tower, studying it for a while before turning his attention back to the man and Catherine. "I'm afraid I do not have time for a ride. I'm certain Leo will have no qualms." He turns his gaze to Leo, as if giving him a message. @SnowFeather (writer's block.)

Katherine smiled. "Well Prince Leo, care to join me?" She asked kindly. Aragorn flicked his tail irritably and Katherine stroked his neck with her palm. She laughed lightly and looked back at Leo. (It's okay!)

@Verdas

[QUOTE="Flame Demon]Moon thinks for a while "We can go to the library if you want, I don't mind" she says with a small smile "I've never been to the library before".

[/QUOTE]
Ciel slightly smiled, "Yes let's head to the library." Ciel began to walk twords the library. Once in a while looking at the architecture of the city. "Moon do you ever take the time just to admire the scenery. You see the buildings here or at least most of them have parts of an old ruin in them. You see this city wasn't just built over this ruin, but the ruin was incorporated into the city. Marvelous isn't it ?"

"Of course, princess Catherine." Leo replies with a smile. "The king has ordered us to see to your needs... And wants. It has also been a long time since I've ridden a horse." Eros walks away, feeling relieved to be away from the crowd and the visiting princess. "I must deal with the spy." He says to himself quietly as he walks to the place Moon recently was. @SnowFeather @Artorias @Flame Demon

Katherine smiled. "That's great." She murmured as she looked out into the crowd. She felt something strange and turned her head, sensing something. No, someone. She let her gaze wander over the crowd which were scuffling about in the town square. She growled quietly, not noticeable to any normal human. (That someone will be @XxLuluxX Character) @Verdas @XxLuluxX

A man, in an immaculate clean cut suit stood quietly. His handsome face, creased by a small frown. He had hypnotising emerald green eyes, with wide shoulders and chiseled features. He turned slightly, and met her gaze a moment. A air of mystery surrounding him, with a hint of danger. Almost an irresistible combination to humans. His face smoothed out allowing for a charming smile to spread over his features.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back