• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy .: Secrets :.

Sebastian felt almost intrusive, he backed away into the shadows and turned to walk away, and give them privacy.

Katherine smiled weakly, tears still streaming down her face. "Oh Bonnie.." She said as she shook her head. "He doesn't love me back.." She said quietly.

He hung his head, he had given up on love a long time ago. Katherine rekindled his feelings, but he knew she would never be able to love the man he was. Nobody could.

Sebastian brushed the hair away from his eyes. Leaning on the wall, looking at the sky through the crowded rooftops. Could he try one last time? Take a leap of faith?... Did he have any faith left?

"Well, he will not do it either. You must broke the barrier. You are the only one who can" He looks at her. "You will do it."

Katherine raised an eyebrow. "You really are sure, aren't you?" She asked curiously. She bit her lower lip as she looked down at the ground. She sighed. "I might."

Katherine growled and smirked. "You got me.." She muttered. She hopped out of the tree. "Sebastian?" She called.

He looked up at the sound of Katherine calling his name. He stood to his full height, smoothing out his suit. He took graceful, nimble steps towards her and tilted his head "Yes?" He questioned, softly, the husky edge to his voice dissapearing.

Katherine closed the space between them as she walked closer. She stood on her toes and leaned up, planting a kiss on his lips as she cupped her hands around his face. Her eyes sparkled and she closed them.

Sebastian froze slightly in shock, but leaned into the kiss. His arms wrapping around her waist, as he closed his eyes.

Katherine smiled against his lips and her hair blew in the wind. She pulled away as she stood back on her heels, blushing terribly. "I'm sorry.." She said.

"Please... don't be" He said, his face tinged red slightly. His emerald eyes, sparking with feeling. He fiddled with his cufflinks and looked at her.

Katherine blushed even more and turned away, releasing his arms from around her waist. "I.." She didn't know what to say. "I... I love you Sebastian." She said as she started walking off. She didn't know why but she felt embarrassed. She had no idea why. Maybe because she just kissed a man she just met? No.

Sebastian felt his chest almost explode at those words. He grabbed her wrist lightly, and turned her to face him. "I have to admit... I love you too Katherine" He said, looking deep into her eyes. His own eyes bleeding with truth and honesty. "I've fallen hard for you" He smiled.

Katherine gasped as be loosely grabbed her wrist and smiled as she listened to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly, barely able to reach up while even standing on her toes.

He hugged her back, holding her close. He leaned a little, to accommodate the height difference. He seemed to sigh in relief. It seemed he could love again. And what a wonderful feeling it was.

Katherine breathed in his scent and smiled, her lips brushing again his neck. She thought back to something that Niklaus had said when she was young, and she smiled even more.

He couldn't help the wide smile, spread over his face. He held her in his strong embrace, and kissed the top of her head lightly. Her perfume sticking in his mind, without even a second thought.

Katherine pulled away a bit so she could look him in the eyes. She smiled and her eyes sparkled. She could hear her own heart beating and giggled. "What now?" She whispered in his ear as she kissed his cheek.

He laughed lightly and thought a moment "I admittedly have no idea" He whispered back, with his signature charming smile. "I... i really never thought this would happen" He added, with a slight unsure look about their future.

Katherine laughed. "Well I think I ought to go. The princes will be worried if I'm gone too long." She said irritably, rolling her eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back