• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Second Chances (Mobius & Sgt Gomez)

"I'm never going to– what did you just say?" Shane had started to argue about his answer to what it would take to get him to stop calling her cupcake, but then he told her that she did a good job with the horses and she was stunned still.

Shane shook her head. "Did you just tell me I did a good job at something?" She asked him in disbelief.

Shane made a 'huh' sound and shook her head. "Didn't see that one coming," she muttered quietly, chuckling when Zim nudged her arm. Apparently she had stopped petting him and he wasn't happy about it!

Shane nodded and gave the horse one more pat before exiting the pasture and following him.

He began to drive them back towards the town. It wasn't that big, but it had at least 1,000 people in it.

Shane rested her elbow on the side of the door and rested the side of her face on her open palm, sighing quietly.

They finally got to town and he parked his car outside of the general store. He looked in and saw Heather staring at him. She was the one with the crush on him.

Shane got out of the truck and put her hands in her pockets. She raised an eyebrow when she noticed the girl staring at him. She looked at him and asked to toy with him,"That your girlfriend?"

"She isn't my girlfriend," he says through gritted teeth, they walk in and begin to look at clothes. "Who's the new girl?" Heather asks.

Shane snickered at his reply to her. She walked into the store and glanced around at the clothes.

"She is the new girl we took in," he replies obviously not wanting to talk to her. heather was obviously jealous of Shane.

Shane shot Heather a quick sideways glance as she looked through a clothes wrack. She could tell Heather felt threatened and that annoyed her.

"Remember to choose something that you can do a lot of work in," he says watching Heather while talking to Shane.

Shane shrugged when he asked if she was sure if they would fit. She always bought stuff a little tight.

Shane chuckled and nodded. She checked the sizes again before asking him,"Do I need different shoes?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back