• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Second Chances (Mobius & Sgt Gomez)

Shane's eyes widened in surprise at his question. "W-What?" She asked quietly, looking over at him.

Shane shook her head,"I heard you..." She didn't know what to say and it was clear on her face.

"What the heck...?" Shane muttered as she watched him, wondering what in the world he was doing.

"You're starting to freak me out," Shane told him slowly. She then sighed,"Did you mean it when you asked me?"

Shane, despite how she felt about him and how he had been with her, felt like she'd be a complete jerk if she turned him down. "Sure..." She whispered her answer.

"R-Really?" he looked at her. He knew it was a pity acceptance, but it's something! "I will set everything up, just meet me outside at like 9 ok?"

"Set everything up?" Shane muttered to herself with a raised eyebrow. She thought it was just going to watch the sunset. "O-Okay," she told him quietly with a nod.

Shane chuckled and nodded,"Alright." She sighed quietly and she opened her door and hopped out of the truck.

Michael followed her and kept thinking about the event he had planned for that night. He was going to get a picnic going and they could go down by the river and watch the sunset and the stars.

As Shane walked toward the barn, she thought about what Michael might have planned. It wasn't like she'd ever gone on a date so she couldn't help but be a little excited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back