• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Second Chances (Mobius & Sgt Gomez)

Shane nodded and went over by the footwear, sighing to herself as she looked at the boots. Those she would have to try on.

"Thanks," Shane mumbled, surprised by the action. She took a pair of boots and slipped them on, walking a few steps and nodding to herself. They would work.

Shane swapped her shoes back to the ones she had on and chuckled, nodding. "I have a knack for that," she told him.

Shane sighed quietly of relief. "Oh, alright then," she replied, running a hand through her hair.

Michael was still trying to figure this girl out, but he was having a hard time, "So Shane, tell me about yourself..."

Shane sighed and put her hands in her pockets. "My parents were involved with drugs and got arrested... I ran before the authorities could take me to a stupid home or whatever. I was on my own, too young to work, so I had no choice but to steal food..." She muttered.

Shane shot him a glare, signifying he'd pushed too far. It was hard enough for her to get that stuff out.

"S-Sorry..." he says apologetically. "Hopefully here you will find a purpose or feel like you aren't alone." he smiles.

Shane chuckled and smiled. "Yeah... I didn't see that coming..." She said with a shake of her head. She then sighed and whispered to herself,"Maybe we just understand each other..."

"That is probably true, hey listen...I know we just met but..." he blushes which was rare for Michael. "Did you want to go watch the sky later with me?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back