SCHOOL LOCK-IN [Inactive]

"Want to go with me?... Oh by the way I'm Ivy Jane but please call me Jane." Ivy asked the girl and tells the group.

"So um since no one is deciding i'm just going to go to the basement to look for them," Aaron turns around to walk out and says, "Anyone who wants to come with me, can."

"Let's just stick together, It's much safer" Ashley Suggests

"And nice to meet you Ivy I'm Ashley" She smiles and hands her hand out for a hand shake.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Hubert looked up, having finally noticed that everyone was having a heated a conversation. He pulled his ear buds out and said "What?"

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

"Are you guys going to the office or janitors closet?" She asks them

"Okay, I'll go to the main office and check there" She said bravely but scared

"Ashley I'll be back." Ivy says slowly removing her hand bruised and shaking out of Ashley's.

"No it's okay guys, I'll go by myself. I learned martial arts so If there's anyone I attack my I'll just kick them off" she said bravely but more confident then before

"I just need to get out..." Ivy starts then her whole body shakes and her eyes shut she is having a flashback she screams... "Mom dad stop!" She yells tears start falling and she is shaking.

Ivy screams again still shaking her eyes slowly open but her shaking doesn't stop neither does her crying. "Guys I'm sorry you shouldn't see me like this." Ivy mumbles.

"How about me and Ashley will get the stuff from both places and Mandi you can stay and help calm Ivy down?" he says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back