SCHOOL LOCK-IN [Inactive]

Hubert shrugged and debated whether to block out the conversation or not. He sighed and pulled out his DS again.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

"No I'm not Ashley I don't know if I ever will be my parents caused me to be like this my parents always Yell and abuse me my only family is my cousin Grace she gave me my locket." Ivy told Ashley and the others.

"I'm so sorry to hear that Ivy, if you need any help just call me okay." She hands Ivy a price of paper that has her number on it.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

"Your welcome, now come here" She opens her arms for a hug to comfort her

Ivy goes into Ashley's arms into the hug tears still falling. "Dang tears and shaking." She mumbles.

"It's okay" She says to Ivy,

She hears Aaron "oh sorry, I'm coming" She jogs towards Aaron.

We start walking down the hall and it gets cold in the hall.

Shivering he says, "Hey lets hurry up and get this stuff school is creepy at night."

I look up and shake my head. "Sorry, just got freaked out a second ago. Oh, by the way, do not go into the Cafeteria." I said.

She nods and walks faster to the Janitors closet biting her bottom lip because she's scared. She suddenly hears the wind pass by like someone ran by them. "What was that?" she asked scared.

She hears her name being called "Ivy's in trouble. Hurry up and let's go!" She said grabbing the most she can

Users who are viewing this thread

Back