SCHOOL LOCK-IN [Inactive]

Hubert looked up as his character died yet again. He broke out in a grin. "Fire? Fun!"

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

"Alright. But first let me get some pillows and the sleeping bag."

She grabbed some sleeping bags and pillows and lay them down next to Ivy.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

"Okay! Maybe she can get us out of here!" She requested

Austin finally got to the source when he saw 2 girls one laying down and the other next to her they were students so they didn't pose a threat Austin put his gun back he glanced at the clock and saw what time it was then thought to himself students on spring break still in school at this time... he grabbed his gun again and came out putting the gun "don't scream" he said as he pulled the gun out "unless you up to no good"

"Dang.... Wait maybe I can text her... My phone is weird I don't need signal to. Text weird right?" Ivy says.

Austin finally got to the source when he saw 2 girls one laying down and the other next to her they were students so they didn't pose a threat Austin put his gun back he glanced at the clock and saw what time it was then thought to himself students on spring break still in school at this time... he grabbed his gun again and came out putting the gun "don't scream" he said as he pulled the gun out "unless you up to no good"

Hubert's grin disappeared. "If you don't put that thing away, you'll be the one screaming." His voice had gone icy, and he shut his DS.

Aaron waits for the fire then realizes "Wait if we start a fire wont the sprinklers go off?" he asks.

She saw a guy with a gun "Woah. woah woah! Put the gun down! We're just regular teenagers trapped!"

Austin thought to himself for a sec his voice it reminded him of the cartels maybe that what is going on cartel but why in my school "who are people and why are you here"

"Dude, who the heck has a gun at school. WAIT! You must be the murderer who killed the students we saw."

Hubert laughed. "Fell asleep on top of my phone again. You?"

"The janitor locked the doors. And we can't get out." I take out the lighter from my back pack and light the pages on fire. My hands draw close to the fire to stay warm. "And can you put that gun away." I asked warming up my hands.

Ivy sighs and beings to text. "Grace I'm fine but I am trapped in my school my flashbacks have gotten worse text me back love ya~ Your Janie. She then presses send and she smiles. "Guys my text to Grace went through it worked." Ivy says.

Austin eyes widen no he cant be trapped here he had the biggest job in history tomorrow my boss is probably going to kill me Austin put the gun in his jacket and ran down the hall way as fast as he could

Hubert stared at the fire, a grin slowly appearing on his face. "Fire..." He got an idea, and began walking toward the door.

[He missed the part earlier about staying in groups]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back