SCHOOL LOCK-IN [Inactive]

"Well.. I'm Ashley, This is Ivy," She said pointing to Ivy who was next to her "Aaron" Pointing to the Aaron "And Richard" pointing to the guy who lit up the paper "And I don't know who the guy with the DS is..."

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

when Austin finally found an exit he tried kicking it in busting it open he even shot the glass but it was bullet proof what school have bullet proof glass finally he gave up he had gotten tired and wanted to sleep he sure as hell wasn't going back to though people back there they were suspicious enough and a killer on the loose meant he cant sleep on his own logical answer kill the killer before he kills me

Ivy looks at Grace text. 'Janie no... I've called the police they will get you all out soon they are sending an ambulance for you I told how you can hardly walk with out shaking, Love ya to see you soon... :) ~Gracie Ivy smiles. "Guys Grace told the cops they will be here soon." She says excited.

Hubert stopped with one foot out the door. "Sorry. I'm Hubert. I'm going to grab some firewood. There's some in the crawl space."

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

[btw I don't think we should end this roleplay quick, I mean. some people haven't even role played yet. lets just wait before we end it because it's suppose to my a week stuck in school.]

Austin heard the word police as he passed by to find the killer "w-what about the cops now"

"Also there is a dead body and a guy with a gun we might get in a lot of trouble and the fact that we are burning books. They may even think we broke in." Aaron continues.

"Guys, I don't know about you but, when the cops get here and opens the door. Im going to be hiding, hopefully be able to sneak by." Richard says looking around the room for a hiding spot.

[Er...I don't see why they would do that. Cops would want the kids to get back to their families as soon as possible]

... Austin listened to what they were saying if they told them about the killer then they would search the school no doubt find Austin and arrest him there has to be something to prevent this "HEY CALL OF THE COP!!!!!"

Hubert walked out the door of the library, still intent on getting some more wood. The fact that the police would be coming didn't bother him that much, but it tickled the back of his mind. He walked along the halls, noticing how quiet and spooky it was. A shadow seemed to move, and Hubert picked up speed. The fact that the other students kept talking about dead bodies and killers didn't help. He was almost running by the time he reached the nearest entrance to the crawlspace. Carefully, he eased the panel, wincing as it creaked.

Saffy rubbed her eyes yawning. She was barely getting any sleep recently and was passing out whenever she got the chance. Saffy threw her school bad over her shoulder, stood up from the bench she was sleeping on and walked into the hallway. 'Why is everything so... quiet? And why is it dark already?' she wondered. As she walked a bit further, she came upon another student opening up a crawlspace. "Hey, um..." Saffy spoke soft-spokenly "Where's everybody? And what are you doing?"

"So.. we better get some sleep.. We've got a lot of things to do tomorrow." She said while laying down on the sleeping bed..

"WAIT!" She yelled-whispered, "I have extra clothes in my gym locker!" she said happily

Hubert turned, allowing his fears to melt away from his expression. "Ah...getting some stuff. Er...to put it bluntly, the school's locked."

Saffy held a stern expression "What do you mean 'locked'?" She was still too sleepy to care about masking her impatience.

Hubert sighed. "I mean the doors and windows are locked, so we can't get out."

Saffy furrowed her eyebrows upon hearing Hubert's response "Are you telling me the janitors would just turn a blind eye and lock us in?!" Saffy pinched the bridge of her nose, realising she was starting to sound infuriated "Sorry. I'm just agitated."

Hubert shrugged. "I fell asleep up here, so I wouldn't know " he pointed up into the crawlspace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back