School for the Musical Ghouls

" i would like some " she eats some and says," if you can't have hot things wait for the pop corn to cool down it may take awhile but it tastes good " she smiles and eats alittle more

"it cools down? I wish we had something like this in my realm but we don't have microwaves because we believe we are pure and shouldn't get any diseases" Danny explained smiling.

"Well you must know that not all strength is measured by physical speed and muscular prowess. Intelligence and quick wit are equally important you know. The knowledge on how to fight is equally important. I mean the highest level martial artists have a very low muscle mass quite often. But it is the pure mastery of directing that force intelligently that makes them able to lay out most anyone in the world. Don't underestimate yourself Tammy." He gave her a small smile and pulled his shirt back on before heading our the doors.

"yes popcorn does cool down and micro waves brings diseases?! i really wish we would have met sooner and told me so i would have gotten rid of my microwave already"

Danny chuckled, "we don't use the same plugs anyway and don't use electricity we use iceity its the same time but its powered by how cold you can get" he explained smiling happily enjoying a good conversation about his realm.

" wow i like that kind of electrizity in the summer it is very hot so the colder the better is my favorite saying" she loves the cold because it isn't well hot

Danny laughed and nodded, "here" he said and handed her a blue rose, "these look very pretty and grow in my sisters garden" he added smiling.

Danny smiled a bit happy with her happiness then jolted and shook the feeling far away what was that feeling? He didn't know but he wasn't going to feel it again. Danny blinked, "maybe we should get out of my room a girl being in it isn't very good" he explained.

"why are you afriad of getting cooties" she giggled at the thought of him being afraid of getting cooties

(will be gone for about a week after today)

"no but I don't want people thinking we had se-... Ehem intercourse in my room" Danny explained bluntly. He then began walking to the door.

Tammy looked at him blushing and nodded then began walking, "so what do you think so far?" she asked wondering if he liked the scenery.

"Well I like the look for sure. The layout seems understandable now and the town is nice. But where are all of the other students? Is there many and why havent i seen them often?"

Tammy giggled, "its a weekend and a surgery was recently performed so there probably in there dorms....sorry I must be getting boring huh?" she said then walked into the math class she jolted a bit at the board, "die bookwarm" it read. Tammy sighed in relief of it not being worse and began erasing it.

"Die bookworm? Well that is not ok at all. Just because you are smarter but physically weaker they give you death threats? I mean I am a dragon for gods sakes and we aren't like that. Aren't we supposed to be the bullies of the supernatural world? Intelligence gets you a respectable job working in places purely strong dragons have no ability to. Freaking idiots. Well I won't allow them to do that anymore Tammy. Don't you worry because i have both smarts and strength. Ample strength i must say."

Tammy turned a bright red, "no its okay I'm used to it" she said but then looked at him and hugged him slightly, "thanks yhought" she said and then let go looking at the desks she worried slightly at the blood blood dripping from her desk. She gulped and looked away.

(*though and it's butterfly blood its a warning xD yeah sorry should I edit it and make it something else I just wanted it a little bit more adventure)

(i may be on a little bit if im luckky) she said to him ," they won't think that and if they do i will leave for ever and save your reputation okay " she doesn't want to move," and they won't think you 'did it' with a dog would you"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back