School for the Musical Ghouls

Sven launches into the song with a vigor that only one or two humans specifically trained by him have ever got close to. He played every note like it was the only note in the world trying to entice all that could hear it into listening closer to the sad melodies of the song.

[ :o another person still following naruto, you are now 1000 times cooler]

"didnt i tell you.... She saw everything from her egg that way she doesnt think its odd to mate"Ember said smirking.Fawna blushed,"im fine weird"she said nervously then looked away and fidgeted slightly.

(lvl up xD )

Tammy smiled watching she thought he was cool for his skills on the piano she kept quiet though to respect it she closed her eyes and pictured the images with the song and sniffled,"wwwwhhhhy~"she thought.

lokang: oh....*he turns around*lokang: sorry, i need to go*he walks out of the store and into the street he passes into a shadow and is gone appearing through another shadow onto a peak in a small wooded area looking around* lokang: destined to be thought of as weird and horrible...that is my fate

rune: oh crap*he scratches his head* rune: i guess thats ok though, dragons are different from other creatures so she should be ok

Ember laughed,"shes not scared or anything my love"she said.

Fawna followed after and grabbed onto his sleeze,"didn't i tell you... I'm somehow attracted to death...."she said softly looking away.

(sleave wops)

lokang: well.....at least one person wouldnt hate me..but its hate or thinking im wierd with every person...*he keeps walking his sleave ripping slightly trying to figure out his emotions*lokang thinks: whats this feeling? this pain in my chest....i dont like it

rune: okay, my sweet*he lightly kisses her**

Fawna glared her chest hurting,"T-Then i guess you could cann this hate!"she said frezing the floor beneath her feet,"good bye and by the way you make me chest hurt! so dont come near me!"she said getting angrier but somehow crying then ran out.

ember kissed back and walked into her room she jolted looking around and then jolted again being put into a big unbreakable glass of water. Ember and thrown Lava so she wouldnt be in the same situation. Ember glared but found herself not feeling to well she was never good with being surrounded by water and tried to light her flame but it kept going out.

Sven looked up after playing the last note and holding down the suspension pedal. "So there you go. What did you think? I have only played that one once i think, after watching the actually episode. Although I enjoy Tayuya's flute song better even though it is so simplistic. Did you realize after her death they used it for bunches of the "surprise twist and suspense" moments?"

*rune picks the glass of water up*rune: ugh, i hate this stuff...theres one easy way to destroy it*he freezes it and then lights his hand on fire causing it to turn into a sandlike material and shatter*rune: stupid pranks

lokang: i see*he walks away and into a shadow dissapearing*

(its not that small its like the size of Ember and xD I'm sorry Dango I'm ganna make Tammy only know that song because of Fawna because Tammy's the smart one not the otaku one)

Tammy laughed,"sorry I only know that one song"she said nervously.

"Oh ok then that's fine. It isnt for everyone i guess." He smiled and began playing a few more things. From "It Ends Tonight" by the All American Rejects to "Resistance" by Muse.

Fawna couldnt understand why she was crying and ran into her room and sat in her corner where there were blood stains,"s-seven years bad luck.."she said biting down on her bottom lip till it began bleeding. she clentch her shirt over her chest,"stupid thing... I have no emotions but the nessesities!"she said glaring at the knife in her frozzen walls.

The sand seeped into Embeers lungs and Ember was already weak from so much expossure to water when she was trying to blaze.

Tammy giggled slightly then played Abigail humming the lyrics as she played.

*rune rushes over to ember*rune: ember?!? Ember please be ok! I dont have much healing magic but i have heard of a way to remove water from lungs, if it doesnt work with sand im going to be screwed*he breathed in deeply and starts goving ember cpr*

*lokang appears in his room all the lights off and stabs his scythe into the floor it standing up* lokang: why do i feel pain in my chest...why do i feel so horroble...If grims can die....let me die now*his nails turn into claws and he runs them down his wrists slitting them badly*lokang: its been apointless existance.

Fawna took shards of ice and began cutting herself she then got up and looked in the mirror,"such pale white skin....."she mumbled looking at the puddle of blood in the mirror and smiled she then passed out with a thump. She woke up hours later with her body healed and sighed,"to be so cold...."she mumbled walking outside making ice sculptures of roses in the garden. It was the only thing that made her happy. She was making her heart feel purposely numb so she wouldn't feel pain.

Ember opened her eyes and snapped her fingers the sand in her lungs disappearing she then smirked,"oh Rune you pervert how dare you~"she said playfully with her magic she made Rune handcuff her,"Rune your too much"she said smirking then licked his cheek.

After playing his fill on the best piano he had ever played on he gently put the cover over the keys and stood up. "Ok what should we do next hmmm?"

she turns into a dog and barked real loud as loud as possible and it was so loud that everyone there head either a loud or quiet bark yet either way everyone heard

Tammy thought,"I-ll show you the gym"she said smiling,"if you dont know yet the best duet or group gets to be the star or the last day of school playing the graduation and then getting signed to a record company"she explained as she began walking.

Danny walked over to Stephine and picked her up,"come on you dont do that in a book store"he said to her as everyone glared at her for making such noise."sorry everyone"he said walking out with her."do you have a death wish?.... and i would stay a dog if I were you... at least for some time now"he wisphered.

Danny looked at her,"you okay?"he asked as the walked he bought some food to go and walked to the dorm rooms and set her down making sure nobody was near,"why did you do that in a book store by the way"he said then smirked,"an attention hog maybe?"he asked.

"i was reading my favorite book then i coughed up blood which for me is really bad then on my choice i turned into a dog to not attrack attantion to my human self"

"So your sick?"Danny asked worriedly then thought,"maybe you should've just WENT to the NURSE? I dunno a completely crazy idea right?"he said sarcastically then smiled and handed her some food,"for earlier"he said with a cute smile.

"Good cuz I looked crazy talking to a dog"Danny said then laughed covering his mouth. It was one of those ,'I feel awkward laughing' things. Danny loved making friends but every since he fell in love with 'you know who' and she left him for the stupid fallen angel brat who apparently needs to save the world he's been on the bad side of his mentality.(btw things are more fun and easier to act on if there's more detail just a tip and peace!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back