School for the Musical Ghouls

*emily gasped and tried to look shocked, that was the proper thing to do in this kind of situation wasnt it? Be shocked* emily: well that is something, an army...me..and then you! All fighting that fool! We could crush him*she stomps her foot and laughs*emily: youve got the job!what do mentors do again? I thought they trained dogs? Or do they train people...not sure, you dont look like a dog so ill train you, first of all*she looks at his attire and gags*emily: you know what use it is to fight in some stiff suit? None! Youve got to be flexible to be able to fight!he usues that when he fights, moving like fluid but striking like steel!*she bends her leg behing her head and points at her leg*emily: see? This is perfectly good in combat! If someone swung at your leg you could just do this*she points again and puts her leg down*

"Don' worry, the suit is an angel thing. If I want it to flex, it'll flex. By the way, by embracing the power, I did get some extrasensory abilities. So, there is no need to act surprised. Truthfully, you are. I know, you don't feel surprised. Mock me all you want. But, deep inside, your core being is. And, about the dog thing, if I was a dog, I'd eat Cerberus for breakfast." Zed smirked. "Just shout when you have time to start, I'll hear you from anywhere." Then, he was gone. Boy, teleporting was fun​.

Tammy walked out the the library,"boys hate fairies Tammy..... That's what she always said...."she mumbled and grabbed a big stack of books. Kitty smirked a bit and put a charm in one of the books. Tammy's scream was heard throughout the campus along with Kitty's laugh. Tammy's glow was gone and she turned gray her body cold as ice and her wings withering and wrinkling. Tammy passed out as Kitty's laugh continued and then she left.

Ember heard and jolted the school was rushing to the scream. He principal couldnt stop what he was doing but hoped for the best.

Emily: well that is good! Lesson two*suddenly she has him pinned to the ground*emily: dont trust your eyes! He moves faster than the eye can precieve! Sense the movements around you, dont just think about going on, because youce got to feel whats going on instead of seeing it! Kinda looks all black n whitey....*she picks him up and sets him on his feet* emily: oh and i dont have a core, ive been dead for awhile*she laughs and throws her head back* emily: did you think wights where still alive? Were all dead! Just kept alive by the magic that brings us back to life, wich i like to say we where born from the purest thing in existance, ice, because we where!*she twirls around a small layer of snow forming in he hallway*

"All beings have cores. Doesn't mean soul or heart, just cores. Trust me, I feel them. Also, who said this was actually me?" With that the image of Zed imploded and disappeared like a hologram.

Several corridors down, Zed smirked, but stopped when he heard a scream. "Hmm.. sounds like Tammy. How fitting. She hurts me without thinking, and so do I. Perhaps I could save her some agony by teleporting over and curing her." he mused. "No, serves her right. Let her suffer as I have suffered... or not. I've watched too many movies. Time to go practice." He turned away from the screams and walked to the dorms, smiling the whole way.

*rune rushes to see tammy*rune: nobody move....* he focuses and kitty is pulled into the room again*rune: you know, for being good at charms you seem very STUPID when you do it, your magic is so obvious its like a signatute! Mite as well have signeuud her forehead! I dont think i should try to break this charm...its not a simple charm to break i think

"Nobody believes in fairies!"Kitty said to a fairy as she passed by Zed laughing. The fairy dropped to the ground and withered then turned to ashes,"and how the hell is Tammy still alive?"she muttered then looked at Zed and dissappeared. Tammy slowly stood up,"I-I'm fine no need to"she said and began walking but fell she got up again,"I'm fine fine!"she said. Ember was captured by Kitty and taken somewhere secret so she couldn't help the dieing fairies. Fawna passed by running and tripped a bit,"Tammy"she muttered then saw Zed and shook her head and continued running.

"God, all these people. And Fawna, looks like the Ice Queen has a heart, albeit a little frozen. Maybe it's time to mask my presence a little." Zed concentrated and became invisible. "The only ones who can see this are people on Rune and Emily's power level and above. Now, let's go see Tammy, shall we?" he said to himself.

Rune: principal....if you wont fix this...kitty killing fairys...i will have to stop this myself...i dont think i will be as nice as you would*his hand bursts into flame and then his entire body and he walks down the halls looking for kitty while muttering about going to make a vortex of a thoulsand horrors a light punishment compares to this, he worked his hands in a motion and hundreds of thoulsands of huge wier lighs spring up behind him*

Zed runs into the one person he doesn't want to see: Rune, and he looks pissed. "Well, he can see past my invisibility, so I might as well say hi." he thought. "Hey Rune."

*emily walks over to tammy and looks at her* emily: are youbokay silly fairy? Your the first prson ive met here....why are the people so silly? The only sensible one ive met was that zed....i cant wait to spill the fireborns blood and save my race from its threat with him!

Rune: out of my way, im going to make a rude kittens life miserable to the point of suiside for being a danm evil charm using little wench*the wier lights buzz around rune humming with energy*

"So Rune, what happened?" asked Zed, trying not to let on that he knew and didn't care... much. Hopefully, Rune didn't know about his deal with Emily.

Fawna looked at Tammy and looked at her breathing heavily,"Tammy!"she yelled looking at her. Tammy laughed,"I'm okay!"she said falling again."what's wrong with your wing!"Fawna yelled."i got trapped in vines no biggy!"Tammy said smiling. Fawna glared,"this is all I can do for you"she said softly and frozze Tammy's wings.

"Well, it is a good thing you are doing something to help. At least you have a soul, unlike Emily, the undead ice being." Then, he stopped. How would he have known if he hadn't talked to Emily. Surely Rune would now know of their meeting and question him about it! What to do?

Emily: poor fairy thing, who did this too you? Ive never seen some magic like this*she looks around tammy*emily: its like a curse...and a charm at the same time! Ohh! Its charma! Or isnt that like that thingy...karma? Ba! Supid silly mortal beliefs...what goes around doesnt come around, it hits the lther person...or am i thinking of something else?

Rune: i will rip emilys undieing soul out, burn it, then get a sundae when ive got the chance, for now ive got a wier light plage to send at someone. Go wier lights now!find kitty and make her miserable, then bring her back to me for questioning...taking ember...a murderer and a kidnapper? Bah! People these days*the wier lights fly outwards covering the entire school looking for kitty*

Rune: hmm, in terms of knowledge...yes...in terms of pure magic and strength...we are evenly matched....i could fight her for a year and niether of us would win...but ive got allies here that are powerful too...my friend lokang is a grim reaper whose power is nearly par to my own

"Well... hasty decision... angel's temptation for power and all... I kinda... inadvertently but on purpose... made a deal with Emily to be her student to kill you... Yeah, I don't want to do that. Bad decision, really bad decision. On the bright side, I found out that I am the only archangel left, which means I am The Archangel of God. The most powerful of them all. With your training I could become as strong as the King of Hell in my Angel form. Plus, I'm on the inside with Emily. Though, you're the cunning one so you'd have to coach me through the finer points of the deception. What do you say? You'll be rid of her for good in a few months time." said Zed. The offer was on the table.

Rune: you admit this, but your prone to betrail on your loyalties*he taps his fingers* rune: i belive the correct thing would be to say no, bit i like to varry from time to time(yes, rune is partially insane)

"Perhaps I am, but then, what choice do you have. You've been at it for how long now? You may not trust me, but I'm as old if not older than you grim reaper friend. Beginning of Time itself actually. Unleashing my true form in the end wouldn't bode well for either of you or Emily. I'm also prone to have some attachments to those I interact with. I'm deadly for both of you, unless you take the offer or kill me."

Tammy fainted,"tell Zed I'm sorry for being mean and that I was just sad about my wi-"She started but then passed out everyone gasped worriedly. Fawna glared and began searching for Zed being that she couldn't see him.

Kitty smirked seeing the little things and slit her own neck so nobody would know where anything was.

Zed heard Fawna looking for him. He didn't want anyone but Rune to see him. "Think about the deal Rune. You can't kill me, I'll just be sent to Heaven. Be back in... 7 minutes. By the way, Fawna is coming looking for me. She can't see past the spell. I implore you, don't reveal me. Also, don't talk to thin air, makes you look crazy." With that, Zed flattened himself to the wall to wait for Fawna to pass.

*rune pulls her spirit from the underworld and pulls her next to him* rune: well kitty, thought you could escape me with death? I am DEATH! Tell me what i want to know, or its being in a pit of alligators never being able to fight back for all of your afterlife*he has a cruel and angry look in his eyes showing he is serious*

"Nope"Kitty said,"did you know when a fairy dies she doesn't go to hell or heavy but it recreated as a piece of nature like a tree?"she said smirking widely.

Fawna walked by,"dammit Zed she's the sweetest girl here what did you do!"she muttered.

Zed realized a way to help Rune. "You have your demonic interrogation. Let me try my way - divine suggestion. Both ways would work, and her puny soul couldn't resist either, but mine is faster. I'll prove myself."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back