• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom SAO Rp! (Always accepting!)

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He sweatdrops "why didn't I think about that...?" He went to a shop and sold his scythe being a boss weapon he got 1500 coin he walked outside and gave aero 750 coin before walking towards the dungeon teleport gate

[/QUOTE]
She chuckles, and thanks him. Aero had way to much col to handle she could buy a really big house or multiple small ones. Though she didnt need them at all. She traveled to much and it would be a bother to keep going back to one floor for a house... It would be nice for a place to cook though... Aero looked cooking though it was oke of the things she never spoke about, you could say that it embarrassed her. She has maxed out thay skill a while ago but never puts it to any good uses. She sighs and opens her inventory, over 2 million col. She spent quite a lot of it on new gear and well food.. She looks back at the female player then to Yugi. She really has gotten more friends which just drived her even more to clear this damn death game.

@Timmy Turner

Last edited by a moderator:
Ádis stopped right in front of the portal and opened his messenger sending aero a message "hey you wanna join me I'm trying to help clear this flooring heard there's a group heading for the floor boss i wanna beat them there"

@Libra259

yugi_mutou_being_shy_by_sweetgirl333-d6xduqd.jpg

@ashel darkwing & @Libra259

Yugi smiled cutely, and walked over to them. Like how Aero was feeling, he felt like he had good friends, ones that he would never forget, and seek out in real life if they survived until the end. He asked, " C-can i help you, Adis ? It would be a good chance to test my current new skills, if you don't mind..." He said, looking down at the God Puzzle, and his feet shuffled against the floor, in a shy manner. It shined a brilliant yellow coloration, before returning to it's default manner. It was an extremely rare item, that much was certain if you looked at it's info. it was a god tier item , and the only time he ever used it, was to protect his friends from that Super-Boss.

As Revin sat in the field, enjoying the light breeze the floor 42 always gave off, a ping showed up in his messages. He opened his eyes and pulled it up.

'My dear Revin,

It's come to my attention that people have found you to be quite the nuisance. Very good job. Your progress for the death of all our Beta Testers is astounding. Soon, it will just be me, you, and the rest of these spineless idiots who follow me without question. Funds have been transfered to your account. I expect to hear more good news soon, Revin; you know what happens if you don't.

Forever yours,

H.'

Revin scowled at the message. His......employer wasn't the nicest person out there, to be sure. And if he had a choice, he would gladly cease all communications with them. But he couldn't; the stakes were just too high. He sighed again as he closed the message and tried to enjoy the light breeze and the swaying motion of the lavender.

ashel darkwing]Ádis stopped right in front of the portal and opened his messenger sending aero a message "hey you wanna join me I'm trying to help clear this flooring heard there's a group heading for the floor boss i wanna beat them there" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/27557-libra259/ said:
@Libra259[/URL]
'Dude of course im in, im not missing a possible boss battle!!' She messages him back. 'Where are you?'

Yugi ran to the said location on Aero's message, and got there quick using Flash Step skill. Even though he was miles away, using Flash Step, he made it in 2 seconds, and smiled. He sent a Dragon in there, named Timaeus, to test it before going in. @ashel darkwing and @Libra259

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]'by the portal in the center of town'

[/QUOTE]
'Coming.' Aero would run to the centre of town and meet up with ádis. "Lets do this." She spots Yugi and waves, "Oh hey." She greets him.

@Timmy Turner

Nathan messages Aero 'So when do we fight? In an hour or two?'

Night_Crawler said: "Well. Did you know that the best guilds are thinking of making like a guild tournament or something?"

Libra259 said:
'Coming.' Aero would run to the centre of town and meet up with ádis. "Lets do this." She spots Yugi and waves, "Oh hey." She greets him.
@Timmy Turner
"Agreed...ladies first" he bowed extending an arm towards the teleport gate jokingly

@Timmy Turner

After eating, he patted his stomach walking out of the resturant. He looked around until he saw the arena, heading toward it.

She would finish her snack from the café and walk outside to go to another floor to try and find where a boss is that she could fight.

Libra259 said:
Aero chuckles then slightly smirks, "ladies first huh? Well then why are motioning for someone else to go? Get through the portal already!" She says teasingly and jokingly. She then messages Nathan, 'once I finish here we can duel.'
"Really? Thats interesting." Karasūma says.
Nathan: 'Oh ok. Get ready to lose'

Night_Crawler: he smiles "Probably not going to happen. Not now yet. People are still to afraid of this world"

JPTheWarrior said:
Nathan: 'Oh ok. Get ready to lose'
Night_Crawler: he smiles "Probably not going to happen. Not now yet. People are still to afraid of this world"
'Heh you wish buddy.' Aero replies.

"Just maybe though, it seems like people are settling in though." Karasūma says.

Yugi slightly blushes cutely, holing his face in his hands for him embarrassing him. As a voice inside, Atem, told him to calm down and concentrate, he was able to focus, and jumped into the portal. Getting a good distance away from the portal , he waited for the others.

@ashel darkwing and @Libra259

Ádis rolled his eyes and laughed "nice comeback! Fine I'll go first" he put his hood up before jumping through the portal and waited beside yugi

@Timmy Turner

Yugi looked around, gazing at the dungeon. Timaeus was located further into the dungeon, and is seen fighting off skeletal creatures. Using Flash Step and Buddy Assist simultaneously, he reached his dragon in literally a second, and was fighting off 5 skeleton soldiers trying to defeat his dragon. 30 seconds later they were all defeated, and he ventured deeper into the dungeon, smiling and bobbing his head.

@Libra259 & @ashel darkwing

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back