• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom SAO Rp! (Always accepting!)

Ádis ran after yugi "Well looks like I gathered quite the team for this the floor boss should be at the end of this hallway I can head in first with my sneak skill and test it out if I think it's too much I'll teleport out and message you guys if I call for you run in for me kay?!"

@Timmy Turner

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Ádis ran after yugi "Well looks like I gathered quite the team for this the floor boss should be at the end of this hallway I can head in first with my sneak skill and test it out if I think it's too much I'll teleport out and message you guys if I call for you run in for me kay?!"
@Timmy Turner

[/QUOTE]
"Why not just open the door with a teleport crystal in hand, and if its to much then teleport out?..." Aero asks confused, "your making it difficult.." She chuckles, "and anyway theres more of a chance that you will die then if we all go in, the boss will go after one of us and we can defend eachother while we teleport out, or run out if teleport crystals dont work."

Last edited by a moderator:
Libra259 said:
"Why not just open the door with a teleport crystal in hand, and if its to much then teleport out?..." Aero asks confused, "your making it difficult.." She chuckles, "and anyway theres more of a chance that you will die then if we all go in, the boss will go after one of us and we can defend eachother while we teleport out, or run out if teleport crystals dont work."
"Alright fine by me" he runs at a skeleton warrior cutting down one after the other until he sees a black figure up ahead "shades incoming! Watch their blades have a dark poison effect!"

Yugi nodded at Adis ,and disarmed one of the shades by hand, and punched it so hard, it was sent flying by impact and knocked into several others. Yugi almost got hit, but seemingly dissappeared on sight. The shade looked confused, looking around for the small boy . He reappeared and disarmed them again and used their swords for a counterattack. Timaeus clawed several shades and they instantly dissappeared.

@ashel darkwing & @Libra259

Aero chuckles, "easy, just dont get hit." She'd run at a shade twisting the hilt of her dagger and its transforms into a cutlass, perfect for slicing and slashing. She smirks and attacks it from all different angles, her speed was almost unbelievable. The shade disappears as she goes after one after another. It took her a few more attacks then her two friends since she didn't really believe that strength was everything... Well or even anything. Whats the good if your opponent has the ability to one shot you but cant actually hit you? She really only focused on speed, agility, and acrobatics, which she has maxed out all of them, though her strength was pretty average.

@Timmy Turner & @ashel darkwing

Ádis slashed through all of them without a single scratch leveling up in the process he upgraded his strength and so each skills two points each both of them were almost maxed his stamina was maxed and his agility wasn't bad but it wasn't close to being maxed out yet "I wonder if we'll catch up to the Knights I'd like to defeat this thing before they get there I like making them look weak it drives their leader nuts!" He laughed

@Timmy Turner @anyone from the KOB

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Ádis slashed through all of them without a single scratch leveling up in the process he upgraded his strength and so each skills two points each both of them were almost maxed his stamina was maxed and his agility wasn't bad but it wasn't close to being maxed out yet "I wonder if we'll catch up to the Knights I'd like to defeat this thing before they get there I like making them look weak it drives their leader nuts!" He laughed
@Timmy Turner @anyone from the KOB

[/QUOTE]
She chuckles a bit, "well try not to, Ive got friends in KOB." She'd send a spinning kick at another shade and slice at it multiple times, it dissapears and she grins. She leveled again! Aero couldn't believe how fair she has gotten in this game, maybe with the help of her friends they could all beat the game! "What level are you guys at anyway?" She asks while slicing down another shade.

@Timmy Turner

Libra259 said:
She chuckles a bit, "well try not to, Ive got friends in KOB." She'd send a spinning kick at another shade and slice at it multiple times, it dissapears and she grins. She leveled again! Aero couldn't believe how fair she has gotten in this game, maybe with the help of her friends they could all beat the game! "What level are you guys at anyway?" She asks while slicing down another shade.
@Timmy Turner
"26" he lied cutting through the shades

(I put the boss in the neutral characters tab)

the girl with the wolf mask was there too but she wasnt fighting. She was just behind the group watching them fight

yami_yugi_wip_by_calicostonewolf.jpg

Yugi said " I don't know... maybe level 40 something..." He said, and didn't look at his level. He didn't want to loo, but he knew he leveled up quite a bit from fighting Super-Bosses and Bosses alike by his lonesome, at least nine times, but he didn't know WHERE his level was at the moment. He managed to make it to the boss, and was staring at it. It stared back, looking at the peculiar small boy. It definitely wasn't what he expected, since he met so many other bosses up until this point. Timaeus was returned to it's capsule by commmand from Yugi, not wanting it to be hurt. he decided to fight this thing alone, as he didn't want to endanger any more people that he befriended. When it was going to attack him, he held his hands up to prepare for the worse. However , the God Puzzle was frantically swing up and around, His clothes were the same, except his voice got deeper, and he was a lot taller. He had obvious signs of muscle and his face had a lot more determination, than the demure ' other soul ' of the same body. He grabbed the hand that was attempting to hit him with a sword, with one hand. It tried to wiggle from the man's grasp, but all he did was clamp harder, and it roared in pain, he threw it in the air, and with a burst of speed, kicked it tot he other side of the dungeon, making a dent in the wall. "Yugi" landed on the floor, and walked towards the boss. His coat was around him like a makeshift cape, casually strollin. Shades tried to fight it, to keep their master alright, but with punches andb kicks, they were sent flying. This monster forced something rather peculiar from Yugi's soul to emerge, and believe me, it was one thing this boss would NEVER forget, even if it was just data.

@ashel darkwing and @Libra259

[QUOTE="Timmy Turner]
yami_yugi_wip_by_calicostonewolf.jpg

Yugi said " I don't know... maybe level 40 something..." He said, and didn't look at his level. He didn't want to loo, but he knew he leveled up quite a bit from fighting Super-Bosses and Bosses alike by his lonesome, at least nine times, but he didn't know WHERE his level was at the moment. He managed to make it to the boss, and was staring at it. It stared back, looking at the peculiar small boy. It definitely wasn't what he expected, since he met so many other bosses up until this point. Timaeus was returned to it's capsule by commmand from Yugi, not wanting it to be hurt. he decided to fight this thing alone, as he didn't want to endanger any more people that he befriended. When it was going to attack him, he held his hands up to prepare for the worse. However , the God Puzzle was frantically swing up and around, His clothes were the same, except his voice got deeper, and he was a lot taller. He had obvious signs of muscle and his face had a lot more determination, than the demure ' other soul ' of the same body. He grabbed the hand that was attempting to hit him with a sword, with one hand. It tried to wiggle from the man's grasp, but all he did was clamp harder, and it roared in pain, he threw it in the air, and with a burst of speed, kicked it tot he other side of the dungeon, making a dent in the wall. "Yugi" landed on the floor, and walked towards the boss. His coat was around him like a makeshift cape, casually strollin. Shades tried to fight it, to keep their master alright, but with punches andb kicks, they were sent flying. This monster forced something rather peculiar from Yugi's soul to emerge, and believe me, it was one thing this boss would NEVER forget, even if it was just data.

[/QUOTE]
(You know this is a game right?)

( Depends on the MMORPG, but yeah, you can't in that MMORPG, though i've seen some where you can use either your hands " like a brawler " , or sword " like a swordsman " . And, can you PLEASE stop mentioning this ? I know where this is going, and you have no right to tell my character, inside of a game where practically anything is possible, that i can't defeat a boss with my bare hands. I let my character used them as a handicap, as using the god tier weapons, unless ABSOLUTELY neccessary, is unfair. )

@JPTheWarrior

@JPTheWarrior[/URL]
(You know what was the biggest flaw of SAO? The fact that Kirito was just op. It wasnt even fun. At least One punch man made fun of the fact that the main character was op. In this anime, where the action is so good and the music is cool too, everything I just said is shadowed by the fact that its an harem (and a bad one, cause the girls have no personality, without counting with Sinon, that after some episodes is just a blank girl character to join the others) and that Kirito is just too op. It wasnt fun seeing the creators trying to put some danger when we all know that he could over come that just because he is too op and when he looks like he is losing, he just has the powers of hacks. That is why this is anime will never be good. Never. And that is why when rp, you make a power game character and god mode one, it takes the fun from all the other rpers around that have only normal characters. And the fact is, if you destroy that boss alone, you will take away the fun from the other players of trying to fight it. Just think about this, even if its just for a moment. Sorry for the others that have to read this "fight" on the rp. I would private message him. I just dont know how)

(#1 I plan on letting them finish it. I just wanted to have one of those moments, #2 I do understand where you are coming from, i make all of my characters have weaknesses so it isn't as OP as i though, i just feel like i can't make a interesting character that IS normal. I tried a couple of times, but it just never worked out well...;_; . #3 That post was to prove my character is stronger than average, not stronger than all. In fact, i'm pretty sure 3 people here could beat Yugi without God tier weapons and summons. #4 I apologize for making you so upset about my fanon character's opness, and i apologize for making you rant, it seems i can't go into a RP without doing that....;_; .... )

[QUOTE="Timmy Turner](#1 I plan on letting them finish it. I just wanted to have one of those moments, #2 I do understand where you are coming from, i make all of my characters have weaknesses so it isn't as OP as i though, i just feel like i can't make a interesting character that IS normal. I tried a couple of times, but it just never worked out well...;_; . #3 That post was to prove my character is stronger than average, not stronger than all. In fact, i'm pretty sure 3 people here could beat Yugi without God tier weapons and summons. #4 I apologize for making you so upset about my fanon character's opness, and i apologize for making you rant, it seems i can't go into a RP without doing that....;_; .... )

[/QUOTE]
(its ok. I understand you want to have a moment for your char. Everyone wants that. Its ok just do has you want and have your character kick that boss. Since the boss is from a low level floor it shouldnt be too dificult to kill it, even if you are alone)

JPTheWarrior said:
(its ok. I understand you want to have a moment for your char. Everyone wants that. Its ok just do has you want and have your character kick that boss. Since the boss is from a low level floor it shouldnt be too dificult to kill it, even if you are alone)
(hes not alone aero and adis are coming along as well and im missing the accent kee on this freaking keyboard so i cand accent adis...screw computers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back