• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom SAO Rp! (Always accepting!)

[QUOTE="Timmy Turner]( So, do I delete my post, or do we continue....? )

[/QUOTE]
(Agreed continued)

the girl with the bow starts to walk towards them "Do you want some help?" her wolf was on her left side. He was growling at them. However the girl had a pure and magical voice. They looked the exact opposite. She was calm and pure, the wolf was a brute and not very friendly

"I'm ádis" he brought two fingers up to his eyebrows greating her in a mock salute before diving into a shadowed portion of the hallway disappearing as he did so the shades following him seemed to loose him as a target and turned around to face the rest and as they did so he jumped out of the shadows turning visible again and in one sword swipe killed three shades "ha this is pretty fun! You know if our lives weren't on the line and all that is!" He laughed jumping into a spinning backflip turning 180° to face the last of the shades there were four of them they seemed to be double the strength of normal ones and they were guarding the doors "I call the one on the far left!" He yelled charging it

(I think after this there should be a multiple year time skip like they did in the show)

@Timmy Turner @JPTheWarrior

Last edited by a moderator:
(( Agreed. ))

"Yugi" was bashing and knocking into several shades and skeletons, all being downed in one hit. He summoned a giant scythe, and twirled it around, and threw it with deadly accuracy and force towards a giant skeleton. It chopped it's head clean off, and it fell, destroying shades underneath, and killing the big one. He frowned at the boss attempting to hit him, and dodged it with ease. He dodged for a bit, until he was bored. He flash stepped so many times and so fast, it seemed he created speed clones due to the mind playing tricks on people who were watching him, trying to keep up. He jumped, as did his speed clones, and they all blitzed the boss, downing the bosses' hp by 10% each time he hit. As 20% remained on the boss, his clones dissappeared, and fought the less intimidating minions, this time letting someone else finish it.

@JPTheWarrior , @ashel darkwing , @Libra259

"Yugi" was bashing and knocking into several shades and skeletons, all being downed in one hit. He summoned a giant scythe, and twirled it around, and threw it with deadly accuracy and force towards a giant skeleton. It chopped it's head clean off, and it fell, destroying shades underneath, and killing the big one. He frowned at the boss attempting to hit him, and dodged it with ease. He dodged for a bit, until he was bored. He flash stepped so many times and so fast, it seemed he created speed clones due to the mind playing tricks on people who were watching him, trying to keep up. He jumped, as did his speed clones, and they all blitzed the boss, downing the bosses' hp by 10% each time he hit. As 20% remained on the boss, his clones dissappeared, and fought the less intimidating minions, this time letting someone else finish it.

@JPTheWarrior , @ashel darkwing , @Libra259

[QUOTE="Timmy Turner]( Okay, it's 50% then... )

[/QUOTE]
(It's a floor boss even kirito had trouble with them I'd say 65-75% would be more realistic)

[QUOTE="Timmy Turner]( Okay then, 65% is good. )

[/QUOTE]
suddenly the boss's wepon changed to soul trap

"yugi watch out!" adis yelled

the boss swung the weapon down hitting yugi knocking off 20% of his health and slamming him into the wall

"his attacks become faster as he looses health!" he ran in blocking every attack so the others could recover and catch up

(next his betral at 50%)

image-jpeg.230849

Last edited by a moderator:
Due to a certain skill, he was able to react to the weapon, but barely. The force of the attack sent him flying, but he managed to stop himself before. However, 5% of his health was chipped off, and he looked surprised. It was due to reaction speed / nullification du to God Puzzle item, that he didn't lose 20% . He nodded at Adis , and summoned The Millennium Bow, and decided to fire several bows at the boss, from afar.

@ashel darkwing

Yugi nodded, keeping the boss distracted, only using low leveled bow strikes, as the higher ones would make him drop to 50% too quickly

@ashel darkwing

Aero would enter the room and notice the only other female. "What is that about 50% health?" She asks.

@Timmy Turner

Libra259 said:
Aero would enter the room and notice the only other female. "What is that about 50% health?" She asks.
@Timmy Turner
"I dont know. That guy seems to know something about this boss"

[QUOTE="Timmy Turner]Yugi nodded, keeping the boss distracted, only using low leveled bow strikes, as the higher ones would make him drop to 50% too quickly
@Timmy Turner

[/QUOTE]
JPTheWarrior said:
"I dont know. That guy seems to know something about this boss"
"If he reaches 50% health he trades strength for speed leaving his attacks weak but almost too fast to dodge one mistake and we're screwed! Everyone ready?!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back