• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom SAO Rp! (Always accepting!)

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]' Downs good to me meet you there'

[/QUOTE]
After doing a bit of grinding Aero would head to the newest floor. She'd teleport to the third town using her teleportation crystal and heads towards Dragon Hearth Inn. Since she was a bit away it Aero was still 5 minutes away.

Ádis saw aero coming and ordered a drink for himself and told the guy he'd pay for whatever she wanted once she sat down with him he took a sip of the mead in his cup he looked at it then looked back up "huh it's interesting how they did taste and other senses in here...it's different from the real world but it's pretty close" he smiled over at her

ashel darkwing]Ádis saw aero coming and ordered a drink for himself and told the guy he'd pay for whatever she wanted once she sat down with him he took a sip of the mead in his cup he looked at it then looked back up "huh it's interesting how they did taste and other senses in here...it's different from the real world but it's pretty close" he smiled over at her [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/27557-libra259/ said:
@Libra259[/URL]

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Ádis saw aero coming and ordered a drink for himself and told the guy he'd pay for whatever she wanted once she sat down with him he took a sip of the mead in his cup he looked at it then looked back up "huh it's interesting how they did taste and other senses in here...it's different from the real world but it's pretty close" he smiled over at her

[/QUOTE]
She gives a small wave and smiles to him. She makes it over and sits down. "Hey."

ashel darkwing]"So nice work back there..." He she his hood up hiding his face [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/27557-libra259/ said:
@Libra259[/URL] (sorry I keep forgetting to tag you)

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"So nice work back there..." He she his hood up hiding his face

[/QUOTE]
She chuckles, "eh it was sloppy, now that blow you got on it was pretty cool. And you hiding from someone?" She asks while signaling to his hood. (And its cool)

Libra259 said:
She chuckles, "eh it was sloppy, now that blow you got on it was pretty cool. And you hiding from someone?" She asks while signaling to his hood. (And its cool)
Nathan was also the but a bit far away

Libra259 said:
"Umm ya it wasn't that great of a hit if I was better I wouldn't of been hit...but not anyone in particular no I just feel more comfortable when I hide myself..." He said lowering his face sow that his hair covers his face

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"Umm ya it wasn't that great of a hit if I was better I wouldn't of been hit...but not anyone in particular no I just feel more comfortable when I hide myself..." He said lowering his face sow that his hair covers his face

[/QUOTE]
"Well you dont have to.. I mean, I like your face, don't hide it." She then bursts out laughing, "sorry sorry that sounded weird, you kinda set yourself up for that. Anyway I mean you shouldn't hide your face." She sighs since she was probably just making it worst.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"Umm ya it wasn't that great of a hit if I was better I wouldn't of been hit...but not anyone in particular no I just feel more comfortable when I hide myself..." He said lowering his face sow that his hair covers his face

[/QUOTE]
Libra259 said:
"Well you dont have to.. I mean, I like your face, don't hide it." She then bursts out laughing, "sorry sorry that sounded weird, you kinda set yourself up for that. Anyway I mean you shouldn't hide your face." She sighs since she was probably just making it worst.
Nathan would grin trying not to laugh

Libra259 said:
He looks up blushing and smiling he brushes the hair out of his face "o-ok...ya...thanks"

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He looks up blushing and smiling he brushes the hair out of his face "o-ok...ya...thanks"

[/QUOTE]
She'd giggle a bit at his reaction, "no problem." She grins cheekily.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"I...uhh" he got all flustered and just set his head down on the table groaning "ugh..."

[/QUOTE]
"Sorry..." She chuckles a bit. She'd cover her mouth as she chuckles a bit more. "Im not making this any better.." She sighs.

Libra259 said:
"Sorry..." She chuckles a bit. She'd cover her mouth as she chuckles a bit more. "Im not making this any better.." She sighs.
He sits up real fast "No no no you're fine I'm just...I'm bad with talking to girls"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He sits up real fast "No no no you're fine I'm just...I'm bad with talking to girls"

[/QUOTE]
"Then dont think of me as a girl." She grins, "im a tomboy anyway! Dont stress we all make mistakes and are awkward. Seriously dont worry about it."

Libra259 said:
"Then dont think of me as a girl." She grins, "im a tomboy anyway! Dont stress we all make mistakes and are awkward. Seriously dont worry about it."
"So how long do you think it's gonna take to clear all 60 floors?" He sighs think of an inappropriate joke he could make but didn't

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"So how long do you think it's gonna take to clear all 60 floors?" He sighs think of an inappropriate joke he could make but didn't

[/QUOTE]
(60? We already cleared 40?)

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"So how long do you think it's gonna take to clear all 60 floors?" He sighs think of an inappropriate joke he could make but didn't

[/QUOTE]
"Eh maybe a couple of years, maybe only a couple of months. Honestly I dont know but I hope it's fast.. Sao is great and all but I kinda wanna see my mother.." She sighs and tucks the hair that fell into her face behind her ear.

Libra259 said:
"Eh maybe a couple of years, maybe only a couple of months. Honestly I dont know but I hope it's fast.. Sao is great and all but I kinda wanna see my mother.." She sighs and tucks the hair that fell into her face behind her ear.
He gives a slight laugh "you know at least most of you have something to go home to..." His hair hides his face again and he brings his hair up to his face and slides them up his face and pushes the hair back again

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He gives a slight laugh "you know at least most of you have something to go home to..." His hair hides his face again and he brings his hair up to his face and slides them up his face and pushes the hair back again

[/QUOTE]
She sighs, "oh I see.. I sorta get it.. I still have a brother and mother though... She's not doing well.. Thats really the only eeason why I hate the game so much... Its just that I wanna see her before she passes." She'd grin, "but I gotta stay positive right?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back