• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom SAO Rp! (Always accepting!)

Libra259 said:
She sighs, "oh I see.. I sorta get it.. I still have a brother and mother though... She's not doing well.. Thats really the only eeason why I hate the game so much... Its just that I wanna see her before she passes." She'd grin, "but I gotta stay positive right?"
He smiles back "ya because people like you are the reason I fight...hey, you ever hear of the pro gamer aero nakumora?" He said smiling

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He smiles back "ya because people like you are the reason I fight...hey, you ever hear of the pro gamer aero nakumora?" He said smiling

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah actually I have.. Hm.. My friend was talking about him... Its funny how his name is my user.. Actually she brought him up because of that." She chuckles, "he sounds pretty cool though. Why? You know him or something?"

Libra259 said:
"Yeah actually I have.. Hm.. My friend was talking about him... Its funny how his name is my user.. Actually she brought him up because of that." She chuckles, "he sounds pretty cool though. Why? You know him or something?"
He laughs a bit "I guess you could say that..."

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He laughs a bit "I guess you could say that..."

[/QUOTE]
"Oh well cool then." She laughs.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"So I take it you don't know what he looks like"

[/QUOTE]
She shakes her head, "nope."

ashel darkwing]He smiles and leans back in his chair "whelp...now ya do" [/QUOTE] "Wait! Dude your Aero Nakumora?! Sweet! Oh well this is... Well what do you wanna be called?..." She chuckles awkwardly with a grin. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22506-ashel-darkwing/ said:
@ashel darkwing[/URL]

@JPTheWarrior

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"Just call me ádis in game once we get out you can call me aero" he smiles and laughs

[/QUOTE]
She chuckles, "I might end up responding to that."

ashel darkwing]"Yeah I do...if we survive...so who are you?" [/QUOTE] "Call me Ace_Of_Spades or jusr Ace or just Spades. I am really close friend to Red" he smiles [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22506-ashel-darkwing/ said:
@ashel darkwing[/URL]

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"Oh cool whelp I think I'm going to bed see you guys latter" he walked up stairs to the room he rented

[/QUOTE]
"Anything wrong?"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"Oh cool whelp I think I'm going to bed see you guys latter" he walked up stairs to the room he rented

[/QUOTE]
"Oh well cya then." She waves to him and give him a cute closed eye smile.

Ahri Rose

"This town seems pretty crowded tonight. Why do you think that is?" She said walking beside the humble man who she thought was a giant before her eyes. She would blush at the sight of him even looking at her with a calm face. Why? What about this boy made her so happy that her face would turn blood red every time he looks at her.

Kai Takeshi

"Probably, because all the new items are on sale and the best time to get them before they run out is now." Kai said not looking at Ahri as he kept his pace of movement. He was simply looking for a special shop that only some beta testers would know of.

"Well im gonna go too. Cya blockhead." She chuckles and gets up. She waves to him and smiles then walks out of the inn. She walks through the town for a bit till she spots another girl with red hair and a guy with black hair. She doesn't think much of it and just continues to walk.

@JPTheWarrior

@Kai123

JPTheWarrior said:
"Anything wrong?"
"No"

Libra259 said:
"Oh well cya then." She waves to him and give him a cute closed eye smile.
"Umm ya night!" He blushed an ran to his room locking the door behind him "I'm an idiot...." He hit his head against the door before climbing in bed

'Hey you seemed kinda odd, why did you go so suddenly?.. You said that nothing was wrong but. It didn't look like that.' Aero finishes typing a message to Ádis. She didnt mean to pry though she normally worried about her friends. She also wasnt sure why he seemed so odd but she hoped that it wasnt something she said. Aero then sends the message and sighs.

@ashel darkwing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back