• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom SAO Rp! (Always accepting!)

JPTheWarrior said:
Nathan messages Aero 'Hey do you want to meet with me and my friend? Im bored :P '
'Sure, ive got a friend with me too. Where are you guys?' "Well you wanna meet a friend of mine and his friend?" Aero asks Karasūma. She nods, "Sure, I dont see why not." She responds, "Well I gotta figure out where were gonna meet them first." Aero says. Karasūma nods.

Ádis is walking I the town looking for a blacksmith with a high enough skill to forge his new God teir weapon he decides to give in and as about aero's friend 'hey do you think your friend from KOB would forge a sword for me I got the materials'

@Libra259

ashel darkwing]Ádis is walking I the town looking for a blacksmith with a high enough skill to forge his new God teir weapon he decides to give in and as about aero's friend 'hey do you think your friend from KOB would forge a sword for me I got the materials' [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/27557-libra259/ said:
@Libra259[/URL]
'Sure i dont see why not.' Aero responds. (Underline go away..)

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]'Where are you at?'

[/QUOTE]
'In the newest floor in the first town, im with a friend. Why?'

Libra259 said:
'In the newest floor in the first town, im with a friend. Why?'
'N reason !Just wondered if you could take me to her' ádis sent it then tought about it "ugh that was so stupid"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]'N reason !Just wondered if you could take me to her' ádis sent it then tought about it "ugh that was so stupid"

[/QUOTE]
'Oh ok, and i would love to help though I have no idea where she is.. sorry about that.'

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]'Hmm danm umm actually I might...you mind tagging along?'

[/QUOTE]
'Sure why not, id love to see Michi again. ^-^'

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]'Cool so where you want to meet'

[/QUOTE]
'Thats up to you. Though my friend will be coming and Im gonna meet up with another friend thoigh I dont know when.' Karasūma has been staring at Aero since she has been messaging this whole time.

Libra259 said:
'Thats up to you. Though my friend will be coming and Im gonna meet up with another friend thoigh I dont know when.' Karasūma has been staring at Aero since she has been messaging this whole time.
(oops meant tavern xD ) 'Ok lets meet in 5 minutes?'

JPTheWarrior said:
'Great!' "Ok they are coming in about 5 minutes." Night_Crawler nods
"The tavern is a bit away so we should be heading out now." Aero says to Karasūma. She nods, "Who are we meeting any way?" "We will see I guess." The two girls chuckle and head back to the tavern.

JPTheWarrior said:
Nathan- "Hi"
NC- "Hey"
Karasūma would look a bit shocked as she sees Night_Crawler, "oh hello. Its a pleasure to meet you im Karasūma." She introduces herself to Nathan. "Im Aero, nice to meet you." She says to Night_Crawler. The girls look at eachother, "guess we each new one of them." They both laugh.

Libra259 said:
Karasūma would look a bit shocked as she sees Night_Crawler, "oh hello. Its a pleasure to meet you im Karasūma." She introduces herself to Nathan. "Im Aero, nice to meet you." She says to Night_Crawler. The girls look at eachother, "guess we each new one of them." They both laugh.
both of them smile "Come on sit next to us. We will pay this time. Our guild just won alot of money"

JPTheWarrior said:
both of them smile "Come on sit next to us. We will pay this time. Our guild just won alot of money"
"Fine by me." Aero says as Karasūma asks, "are you sure?" The two girls sit down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back