• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom SAO Rp! (Always accepting!)

He waved to Adis, and teleported to some of the higher levels of SAO. After defeating many fiends, he returned. He was currently beside Aero, walking beside her and being with her, as friends should.

@Libra259

[QUOTE="Timmy Turner]"Umm....nothing." - He said, fidgeting slightly.

[/QUOTE]
Ádis tired his head "you ok?"

", I'm fine..." - He says, and smiles back at Adis. Kuriboh summons itself, and nuzzles Yugi, which he proceeds to pet.

latest

@ashel darkwing & @Libra259

Last edited by a moderator:
"It seems to work for you but I find it utterly useless alone I can become more powerful than any beast in the game so why bother taming them"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"It seems to work for you but I find it utterly useless alone I can become more powerful than any beast in the game so why bother taming them"

[/QUOTE]
@Timmy Turner

" You tame it to also become rather powerful .A bond that will never break, is stronger than a bond made with pure strength. " He said, Kuriboh perched on his shoulder.

[QUOTE="Timmy Turner]" You tame it to also become rather powerful .A bond that will never break, is stronger than a bond made with pure strength. " He said, Kuriboh perched on his shoulder.

[/QUOTE]
"My current weapon grows in strength as I do so for me a strength bond is better"

" Strength , no matter how powerful, doesn't make a man stronger, their spiritual power is more important than physical power. The reason you grow , isn't because of data. Your willpower is what makes you more competent. Strength can be broken, surpassed, but willpower is limitless " Yugi said, holding unto The God Puzzle.

@ashel darkwing

JPTheWarrior said:
"So... want to order anything?" Nathan asks
@Libra259
"Eh i dunno.. Theres nothing i really want." Aero says. "Well id just have a cup of tea.." Karasūma says rather quietly. "What about you guys?"

Libra259 said:
The two girls chuckle, "Well then. They both say." In sync.
they chuckle. after 5 minutes everyone has what they asked for "So... Red, do you know that guy you were with on the other day?"

JPTheWarrior said:
they chuckle. after 5 minutes everyone has what they asked for "So... Red, do you know that guy you were with on the other day?"
"You mean Ádis? Yeah met him while I was raging." She chuckles, "why?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back