• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom SAO Rp! (Always accepting!)

JPTheWarrior said:
he smiles "Never mind. You will discover one day" he messages Adis 'can I ask you something?'
@ashel darkwing
"I hate when you do that.. Now i want to know..." Aero huffs as she crosses her arms. Karasūma giggles and Aero turns away from her.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]'Ya I guess what's up'

[/QUOTE]
'Do you have feelings for Red? If the answer is yes I would say for you to back off cause she has already someone'

Tobias breathes out heavily as a fine mist escapes from his mouth the air was so cold in this dungeon and underneath his coat he could still feel it all. "Where is this thing?" He questions aloud as his eyes scan the corridor ahead no sign of monsters since the last group. "Maybe this way" Tobias groans as he walks toward the right pathway.

Libra259 said:
"Mob grinding, trying to avoid people, hating the game. Rejecting friend requests.. The usual." Karasūma says with a sigh.
"Why the "avoid" people? there are alot of people that are cool in this game"

Tobias sighs once more this time one of achievement. "Finally this stupid root is the last item for the quest" He exclaimed to himself as he turned to exit the dungeon a pair of Ice bears rose up growling and swiping at him. Tobias jumped backwards drawing his claymore. "Let's Go!" He yelled in retort as he spun on his heels activating a horizontal sword skill the bright silver light from the blade hitting home causing the beast to dissipate. Only one was down and it came bearing down on the sword wielder. Tobias sidestepped bringing his claymore behind his back he thrust forward piercing the bear as it exploded into pixelated shards with a last roar. Sheathing the massive sword behind his shoulders Tobias moved to town looking through his inventory for items to sell for col to buy a room for the night.

Last edited by a moderator:
JPTheWarrior said:
"You two are the same. Both of you hate people in general. GG" Nathan says
"We are not." They say in union and Aero laughs, "we planned that horribly.." Karasūma nods and sighs.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing](He said to stop trying so I assumed she had a bf)

[/QUOTE]
(Ah no, she doesnt. Talk with him then he said it xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back