• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom SAO Rp! (Always accepting!)

Ahri Rose

Ahri then shrugs on Kai's shoulder as she smiled and looked up at the black sky it was beautiful to her and she had hopped to share this same view as Kai. She saw a girl look at her as she waved with a cute smile.

Kai Takeshi

Kai looks at the guy and smiles as he looked at Ahri then wanted t continue walking.

@Libra259

Last edited by a moderator:
Kai123 said:
Ahri Rose

Ahri then shrugs on Kai's shoulder as she smiled and looked up at the black sky it was beautiful to her and she had hopped to share this same view as Kai. She saw a girl look at her as she waved with a cute smile.

Kai Takeshi

Kai looks at the guy and smiles as he looked at Ahri then wanted t continue walking.

@Libra259
She would wave back with a cute smile on her face. Aero was in a weird mood, she was both happy and confused.

Libra259 said:
'Hey you seemed kinda odd, why did you go so suddenly?.. You said that nothing was wrong but. It didn't look like that.' Aero finishes typing a message to Ádis. She didnt mean to pry though she normally worried about her friends. She also wasnt sure why he seemed so odd but she hoped that it wasnt something she said. Aero then sends the message and sighs.
@ashel darkwing
'Nothing I'm fine just tired after that boss match. it doesn't have anything to do with you I promise. xD ' ádis flopped on the bed "I'm terrible with girls...." He rolled over burying his face in the pillow and groaning

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]'Nothing I'm fine just tired after that boss match. it doesn't have anything to do with you I promise. xD ' ádis flopped on the bed "I'm terrible with girls...." He rolled over burying his face in the pillow and groaning

[/QUOTE]
'Oh ok! Sorry for bothering you. ^-^' She messages him back then sighs. "Is that the only inn in this town?.." She mutters to herself and walks to back to the Inn. She rents a room and walks to. She locks the door and changes into some more normal clothes. After that she yawns and plops down onto thw bed and falls asleep.

Libra259 said:
'Oh ok! Sorry for bothering you. ^-^' She messages him back then sighs. "Is that the only inn in this town?.." She mutters to herself and walks to back to the Inn. She rents a room and walks to. She locks the door and changes into some more normal clothes. After that she yawns and plops down onto thw bed and falls asleep.
(Several year time skip? And can we use canon floor bosses?)

Ahri Rose

Ahri looked and pointed at the shop they had been looking for. "Oh oh Kai there goes that merchant shop you were talking about." She said pointing and jumping as they where in the suburbs part of the town.

Kai Takeshi

"Perfect." He stated as he walked into the store and didn't come out for a couple of minutes.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing](Several year time skip? And can we use canon floor bosses?)

[/QUOTE]
(Sure why not?)

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing](Ok)

[/QUOTE]
(Ok im prob only gonna tineskip like one year cuz ik pretty sure they clear it in two if im not wrong xD )

Libra259 said:
(Ok im prob only gonna tineskip like one year cuz ik pretty sure they clear it in two if im not wrong xD )
( Is this a chance for everyone to come together? If so I'm up for it!)

(Can I when the timeskip happens, have almost every single beta tester in my guild? Oh and a way to have everyone together is like if a guild does like a big party where everyone can go)

Last edited by a moderator:
JPTheWarrior said:
(Can I when the timeskip happens, have almost every single beta tester in my guild? Oh and a way to have everyone together is like if a guild does like a big party where everyone can go)
(Or everyone who's joining joins KOB)

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing](hey im starting a fairytail rp wanna join?)

[/QUOTE]
( I sure damn will lmao!)

JPTheWarrior said:
(btw nice Nautilus image ;) )
( He was my first champion when he was on rotation in season 3 ;) )

(Whelp im here lol ok) A year later Aero and Karasūma have mer up and become pretty good friends. The two are currently walking through town together.

Libra259 said:
(Whelp im here lol ok) A year later Aero and Karasūma have mer up and become pretty good friends. The two are currently walking through town together.
Nathan messages Aero 'Hey do you want to meet with me and my friend? Im bored :P '

Users who are viewing this thread

Back