• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom SAO Rp! (Always accepting!)

Libra259 said:
"What?" Karasūma asks while still walking away.
he follows her leaving the other four alone. Those four go to their guild's house "Long time no see. Two weeks now. What have you been doing?"

JPTheWarrior said:
he follows her leaving the other four alone. Those four go to their guild's house "Long time no see. Two weeks now. What have you been doing?"
"Everything." She replies, "well everything but talking to people." She looks at him, "what about you?"

Libra259 said:
"Everything." She replies, "well everything but talking to people." She looks at him, "what about you?"
"Well joinned a guild has you can see. Hum I also got a new sword!"

JPTheWarrior said:
"oh... why?"
"I don't like guilds silly!" She giggles, "and anyway people annoy me!" She grins as if she was happy about this. "You should know that of all people!" She says.

Being a Summoner/Beast Tamer and all, he is always trying to find a way to use his Beasts/Summons to assist him in fights. It explains how he can do so well against bosses, and super-bosses. His absolute most powerful are the Gods of Egypt, which are connected to the ones in the real world, which he almost NEVER uses, due to how powerful they are. However, he was suddently ambushed...again . " Why do people keep on attempting this ? " Yugi wondered, and sat up. However, as they jumped at him, they were repelled by a powerful passive barrier skill, which prety much stopped them dead cold. It has seven uses, and each uses has a cool-down time of 30 seconds. With a smile, and a sweet: " Forgive me ! " , he was off to the next town.

( in the character bio, i had that in my last update to my info for Yugi/Atemu. Oh BTW, below is their picture if used for reference later.. )

latest

[QUOTE="Timmy Turner]Being a Summoner/Beast Tamer and all, he is always trying to find a way to use his Beasts/Summons to assist him in fights. It explains how he can do so well against bosses, and super-bosses. His absolute most powerful are the Gods of Egypt, which are connected to the ones in the real world, which he almost NEVER uses, due to how powerful they are. However, he was suddently ambushed...again . " Why do people keep on attempting this ? " Yugi wondered, and sat up. However, as they jumped at him, they were repelled by a powerful passive barrier skill, which prety much stopped them dead cold. It has seven uses, and each uses has a cool-down time of 30 seconds. With a smile, and a sweet: " Forgive me ! " , he was off to the next town.
( in the character bio, i had that in my last update to my info for Yugi/Atemu. Oh BTW, below is their picture if used for reference later.. )

latest

[/QUOTE]
(I saw dont worry! And thx for the pic)

Libra259 said:
"I don't like guilds silly!" She giggles, "and anyway people annoy me!" She grins as if she was happy about this. "You should know that of all people!" She says.
"yes I should... You disliked everyone and only trusted a few"

Aero ends up running into two members of Laughing Coffin. She'd already pissed them off and sent a couple of there members to jail. She wondered why that part of the village was so deserted and now she understands why. She greets them with a smirk, she already knew they wanted her dead. They recently increased the bounty on her head since she decided to further piss them off. Aero really did have a talent for pissing people off and she was proud of it, even if she shouldnt of be.

Aero knew they couldnt hurt her in a safe zone and she was in a good mood. So she gives the two a wink and teleports to a different town.

@anyone

Libra259 said:
Aero ends up running into two members of Laughing Coffin. She'd already pissed them off and sent a couple of there members to jail. She wondered why that part of the village was so deserted and now she understands why. She greets them with a smirk, she already knew they wanted her dead. They recently increased the bounty on her head since she decided to further piss them off. Aero really did have a talent for pissing people off and she was proud of it, even if she shouldnt of be.
Aero knew they couldnt hurt her in a safe zone and she was in a good mood. So she gives the two a wink and teleports to a different town.

@anyone
She would walk inside of one of the towns just looking around until she saw somebody teleport here.

sparkle1344 said:
She would walk inside of one of the towns just looking around until she saw somebody teleport here.
She'd also spot the girl looking at her. I havent seen another female player in forever! Well other than Michi! "Yo." She'd say to her. Aero wondered if this girl knew who she was and if she did she hoped that she wasnt afraid of her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Libra259 said:
She'd also spot the girl looking at her. I havent seen another female player in forever! Well other than Michi! "Yo." She'd say to her. Aero wondered if this girl knew who she was and if she did she hoped that she wasnt afraid of her.
She saw that the girl was looking at her and then smiled and waved to her not being afraid of her.

The Black Knight had been walking a while now. He assumed about three hours. He had used one of his many shortcuts to make it up to Level 42. He liked that floor alot. It was the only one with a very calming place that was rarely occupied anything. He walked around until he found it; the sea of lavender. He stepped into it and began making his way to the usual spot; the mound of Earth in the middle of it. Once he did, he once again sat down and removed his cape and helm.

Revin really did like this place. SAO had been a giant hellhole for him; it was nice to see there was still beauty in the chaos.

Ádis got to the city only to see aero and yugi "aye how the hell did you two get here before me!?" He asked quite confused since he had ran all the way here to get the mission for the materials he needed well at least now he could sell the scythe and give aero her half he could've never defeated the monster without her he was also going to give her a copy of the scroll once he found some charcoal and paper something he could never seem to find when he needed it

ashel darkwing]Ádis got to the city only to see aero and yugi "aye how the hell did you two get here before me!?" He asked quite confused since he had ran all the way here to get the mission for the materials he needed well at least now he could sell the scythe and give aero her half he could've never defeated the monster without her he was also going to give her a copy of the scroll once he found some charcoal and paper something he could never seem to find when he needed it [/QUOTE] @Timmy Turner [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/27557-libra259/ said:

Vylle had finished secretly grinding for money, it was extremely hard being alone, but the reward was good. He opened up his character info, "I got $5000 today, I guess that's good.", he sighed going back to his skills menu. "Hm?", something caught his attention, a new skill was found. "Overlay? Change the appearance and name of a character for a limited time? Interesting." he gazed upon the skill and tapped it. Another menu opened up, it showed the available player names that can be chosen. "This has turned... Quite interesting. Let's begin the game then." Vylle typed in the player name, 'Alice'. A name he would never forget. His body shined in white as he changed, it was only a matter of seconds until he had finally become another person. His username changed and his whole appearance has switched over to the player Alice. He smiled as he pulled up a teleportation crystal to the town, testing if it is really effective.

Libra259 said:
She smiles and waves back happily and signals for him to come over, "come on over Yugi, dont be shy!" She'd also spot Ádis and waves to him. "Oh hey Ádis! I used a teleport crystal." She chuckles.
@Timmy Turner

@ashel darkwing

@sparkle1344
He sweatdrops "why didn't I think about that...?" He went to a shop and sold his scythe being a boss weapon he got 1500 coin he walked outside and gave aero 750 coin before walking towards the dungeon teleport gate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back