• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sailor Moon: The Zodiac Senshi

Lunar-Eclipse

MTT-Brand
5 years after the final battle against Sailor Galaxia, the earth has been at peace. However a strange new evil has appeared, the Shengxiao twelve. Powerful former sailors that have rebelled against their duty and seek to become the rulers of the sailor guardians. Shortly after their arrival on Earth, they make it so the Inner and Outer Senshi are trapped on one of their home planets until their plan succeeds. However, there is still hope for the galaxies to win against this new threat. The only ones that were never reawaken, the Zodiac Senshi, the protectors of the Inner and Outer Senshi. Yue, another member of Luna and Artemis' species has chosen Aoi Kani and eleven other girls as the true reborn sailors and to go against the Shengxiao twelve. Will they succeed? Or will the universe be conquered by the new threat?

RULES

1. All RPnation rules apply
  2. No gming, bunnying, pping, or anything of the sort.
  3. We will need people to be both sailors and shengxiao so being open to this would be very much appreciated.
  4. You may have multiple characters. (We'll be needing 12 of each after all)
  5. REMAIN ACTIVE please! You will be notified if you haven't posted in a week and replaced if you don't respond.
  6. Nothing too sexual. F/M, F/F, or even M/M are fine but nothing beyond kissing please. Remember the site rules.
  7. Any post length is fine. So long as you can keep things moving.
  8. Put "Crystal Power" somewhere on your character sheet so I know you've read the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
It has been 5 years since the galaxy has been at rest from the reign of Sailor Galaxia. However, there is something new awaiting the Milkyway, something hidden in the darkness...it has not revealed itself yet but once it does, chaos will return once again...

STAGE 1: The New Senshi

"AOI!" A shout was heard from downstairs of the Kani household. "AOI SCHOOL IS STARTING IN FIFTEEN MINUTES! GET DOWN HERE NOW!" The shout came from the rather furious Ms. Kani and was directed at her youngest daughter.

Aoi sighed and got up from her bed. She looked over at her clock and immediately, her eyes widened. "WHA oh crap!" She got out as fast as she could and quickly put on her uniform. After that she put up her hair how she did everyday in braided pigtails with small odangos at the top.

Aoi dashed down the stairs and slid by the kitchen where her mother was. She stopped by the doorway,
"My bike it outside right?!" She asked quickly.

Her mother sighed and nodded. She ran to the door and got on her black flats for school before heading out. Her light blue bike was right by the door and she quickly hopped on and made it out to the street. Aoi was fairly used to being rushed to get to school to the point where she had actually gotten faster over time from it. She yawned as she was tired from not getting much sleep. Last night she had a rather odd dream but couldn't seem to recollect much of it. For a moment, she stopped paying attention to the road and didn't notice it when a cat appeared in from of her. She shrieked and quickly swerved out of the way to avoid running it over.
"Ahhh! I'm soo sorry I-" She stopped in mid sentence as she noticed the cat had a strange marking on it's head. A crescent moon bald spot it looked like. Before she could say anything else, the school bell could be heard from a few blocks away. Aoi panicked once again and began moving again.

(
@explosiveKitten @animegirl20 @CloudKitteh @ArsenicMalus @Iris 8th @macaron go ahead and start posting! Sailor Dragon Heart is the one who will usually plan the Shengxiao's attacks just to let you guys know.)

Koi was overzealous for school today. She thought she would do something nice again and was carrying a medium sized box from her favorite bakery. Her twin pigtails bounced as she skipped down the halls. "Hehe today I brought cake for everyone in homeroom!" Placing the small strawberry shortcake in her cubby she accidentally made a sharp turn afterwards.

"Eek!" She said as she lost her balance and landed on her bum. "Ow......." She brushed the bangs out of her face and laughed. "I'm fine everyone."

With her mind drifting off she has yet to notice the other students moving and like that the poor girl bumped into another female student. She bowed her head in apology. "Please forgive me! It happens alot you see....Um....I don't even know your name...." She said blushing.

Selena was walking down the hall way heading towards class. While doing that she went over everything she had plan for today. 'Ok let's see after school i got work and then i got to go home and make dinner for dad, and brother. After that I can study and do homework. Perfect.' She walked into class and sat down waiting for class to start.

A greenish blue zipped past Aoi. A girl on a skateboard with matching helmet. Then the girl came back into pace with Aoi, looking at her briefly then waving, leaning forward and bending down, zipping ahead. She was obviously in a hurry, she had a piece of toast in her mouth. But she didn't continue to the school- no, she turned away and road off down a different street, disappearing soon enough.

(Yeah sorry about that >_<)

Aoi flinched as a girl on a skateboard zipped past her. She nervously waved back to the girl and kept her eyes on the road again to reach the school that was only a block away at this point. She quickly parked her bike at the front of the school and rushed inside relived to see there were still some other students that weren't in class yet. Before she knew it, another girl bumped into her. She grinned as she apologized to her, "It's alright! I'm Aoi, nice to meet you! Did I hear you say something about cake?" She replied.

Gasp! "I'm Koi! Like the fish. Haha I didn't mean to be a burden. Class is soon and I brought cake. I like that name. Aoi." She spun around and looked back at her new friend. "How about we eat lunch together? I'll save you some cake. Sorry about earlier!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back