• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sailor Moon CLOSED

But holy shoot dude neptune with a sexy baritone singing voice and just. AU here we come! xD I might make a royal dress, since the Senshi Outfits themselves are pretty standard.

Before you complete one for this RP let me first figure out what kind of things have to be in it/not in it :P But feel free to make as many as you want in the mean time xD

Olissa said:
Before you complete one for this RP let me first figure out what kind of things have to be in it/not in it :P But feel free to make as many as you want in the mean time xD
Yeah, lol. I'm just having fun with the maker.

Might start looking into some info on my Sailor Uranus, if it comes to that.

I'm getting the feeling that it indeed might end up coming down to that yeah. But who knows what might happen :)

haha yeah that probably would be a good idea. xD

Oh... and it might be handy to converse with @Sephera on how their parents went about things... you know, since they were both women. It would be kind of awkward if one went with the English Dub version (Cousins) and the other with the Japanese version (Lovers).

Few options of the long list of possibilities:

Haruka decided to become a dude.

Artificial insemination with both of them.

Magic (good luck with that one).

They decided not to be together forever and liked men after all and both went their separate ways as lovers ( O_O ).

Michiru and Haruka are cousins.

There probably are more options, but these were the first I thought of. In general, they have to be blood related to at least the parent with the same planetary power.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, if it's cool with you @Sephera, I think artificial insemination might work. Their genetic birther would obviously be their sailor parent. Or Yeah, Haruka transitioned.

That scenario probably would make the most sense, though the thought of seeing Haruka pregnant oddly amuses me.

Even is Huruka transition he wouldn't have the *ahem* equipment to produce a child xD

As much as I love them as a couple, the cousins thing would most likely make the most sense.

Unless they both knew that they would have to produce a child that would inherit their power? Michiru together with her mirror could foresee many things, that could be one of them? Which would prompt both of them to find a way to have a child.

Or, they broke up for a bit and each tried the straight thing but it didn't really work out, because they were too damn attracted to each other, but a kid came out of both their relationships?

What about since Haruka was a man in a past life, she some how found a way though magic to become a male again?

Last edited by a moderator:
In the realm of magic just about anything is possible. Well, in this case let's just say that magic is a tool to help, not one to rely on completely.

I just think either artificial insemination or simply sticking to the cousins thing is probably the best way to do it, since both are completely realistic even now.

I'm imagining a pregnant Huruka and I find it hilarious xD

We can go with either really, doesn't matter to me!

I think I'd prefer Insemination. Because. OTP, and that lovely image of pregnant Haruka screaming "I hate wombs!" For 9 months with Michiru like "calm down, sweetheart."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back