• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sailor Moon CLOSED

Olissa said:
heh... yeah I can imagine! Though, snow can be pretty. Cold, but pretty
I'm too indian to like snow, especially not in October. The fire is in my blood and I don' appreciate the weather contrating it.

Haha yeah that makes sense I guess.

A general announcement to everyone:

I do really hope more characters can be completed before the end of the month. This RP has been laying still for quite some time, if it keeps up it might as well be dead :( which would be very sad.

@Celebi @Sephera @Angel Evans @Sneaux

I initially had one, which is what drew some of these roleplayers in.

At the moment just about all of the spots are on reserved or actually completed, so I don't have much of anything to advertise for. Should someone decide to drop out entirely (I hope not, but sometimes that unfortunately happens) then I'll revive the interest check. (Or make a new one if the old one got archived or so)

But unless that happens, or this entire thing dies out, making an interest check is rather pointless, wouldn't you agree?

Yeah, I know the Uranus Spot is still open, But I guess I semi spoke for that, and I haven't seen any updates from sneaux, even though she's popped up i a few RP's we're both in

I'm going to be dropping this, I don't really have the time for taking on more than three RPs right now.

Those three spots are already full.

That is really sad. I hate to see you leave, but I can understand that a limit is simply a limit. Can't always have as many roleplays as we'd like hehe.

If you come across any other people that might be interested in this, just point them in the right direction ;)

Dear writers that participated or intended to participate in this fandom roleplay,

This Sailor Moon fandom roleplay has been closed by me, Olissa, due to inactivity.

I have made some changes to the story and started this RP again here. If you wish to participate, please follow that link.

Thank you for the time we have been able to spend together,

Olissa

Users who are viewing this thread

Back