S.P.S((super powers students)) [Inactive]

Ryon fell on the floor and sat up, pissed off. "What the hell's the matter with you? You're lucky I didn't smash you or something." His eyes were a bright blue color but were dimming down to normal. "Why do we need to be up?"

'Drake

"it's going to be night soon so me and you need to get going to meet up area remember the medicine"

"....can...I come along...?" Lara asked wanting to go. She could go home but there was no one there.

"Yeah... would be pretty bad if I shorted while on a trip and killed us all." He felt of his pocket, all of his PPECs were still there. Ryon stood up, telepathically flipping the bed back over. "Let's try a better method of waking me up next time, otherwise you're going to be doing flips in the air for a while."

Lara just nodded and fixed her hair , got off bed and stretched again. she checked her weapons and saw that she only had like a 2 knives left. she walked up to the window and opened it and saw that a few of her knives were laying around around. she opened the window and used her powers and took back her knives that were laying around and hide them again like she did this morning before coming to school.

'Drake

"ok on the same page we should get going now"
he went outside to the parking lot and Got in His red Silverado and started it up

Ryon sat in the passenger, front seat since Lara took back. He would've sat in the back had she taken the front.

Drake

"ok here we go"
,he pulled out of the parking lot and started going down the road"so where do you guys live I want to know because when this is all done I can take you guys home"

"..." Ryon tried not to think about where he lived, it'd just give him a headache. Changing the subject, "So Drake, what exactly is your power? Terraforming?"

"I'm a psychic. More precisely, I can launch mental shockwaves, create fire, change gravitational pulls, and I have a sort of sensory power."

"No I can't read minds but sometimes my sensory ability picks up a memory or two if I make physical contact with someone. It happened with Lara back there."

Ryon flicked his index finger slightly and the station changed, now playing a techno beat, plus the volume had turned down. (The song playing is Fortune Days by the Glitch Mob)

Apparently, I don't seem to like country music.

Drake

"ok"
sometime pass driving down the road we past bunch of buildings we started going to the bed neighborhood the buildings and the streets were banged up and it was littered with trash

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back