S.P.S((super powers students)) [Inactive]

Lara was surprised at what just happened. No one really did anything nice like this for "thank you...drake" she said awkwardly

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

"If that's true then where's the rest of it? Surely you found more than just Delmetor tablets." Ryon was obviously frustrated by the current circumstances.

drake

"no problem lara me and my boys are going to do a raid no a facility that has ton of this stuff and a lot more stuff if you want to join us you can"

"Let me clarify, give me the rest of what you found." Ryon considered his offer for a moment. "Yes, I am coming with you. I only know of one place that has those drugs and I broke out of there. Seems like a good idea to finish destroying the place."

'drake

"okay but should we get out of here first"
he starts to walk out the door and then he was teleported outside back with the battle took place no one was around but the principal

'Daniel

"don't worry your brother is safe and also welcome back you 3"

"Daniel, have you found any syringes with colored fluids in them or tablets around here? I kind of need those. Their should be three blue, three red, and two green."

'Daniel

"no I have not I am sorry"
he took Lara off of drakes hands I'll take her to the nurse the head to the nurse

'drake

"thank you man I got what you looking for"
he hand Ryon the bag that he found

Ryon grabbed the bag and opened it. "Oh good... you didn't use any of this on yourself did you?" Ryon looked at Drake.

"Well anyway, don't eat my meds and don't use any of the PPECs. If the drug doesn't kill you, I'll kick your ass. Deal?" Ryon stuffed the bag into his pocket. "Okay, let's find the other two."

Lara said " you two better be careful and come back alive"

"We'll be fine Lara... Me lead the way? Psh, I don't know where I'm going." Ryon went on ahead anyway. He walked to the door on the right and touched his fingers to it, looking to see if his dowsing ability would work this time. An image of the man in white came up but Ryon had no idea where that was. He opened the door and walked through.

'Drake

he follow Ryon"hey man learn to take a joke in which way it is not happening yet first have to go to hang out and look at the group that I'm getting"

Meanwhile lara was taken to the nurses office and was laying down in bed.

"It your choice if you want to stay or go" she replied back

"Ok...thanks" lara gets comfortable in bed and after a few minutes falls asleep.

Ryon thought the destroyed lot. "I might've got a bit carried away. I did quite a bit of damage to the parking lot." He felt sore bur his head didn't hurt thanks to the medicine. "Think I'll stay here and take a nap. It's not like I have anywhere to be." Ryon laid down on one of the other beds.

'Drake

"if you guys laying down I am to"
he saw his brother passed out in one of the bed he pulled up a chair and sit down in front of him

Lara was sleeping blissfully feeling safe that mr Daniel was in the room, looking after her.

Ryon fell asleep. While he slept, he had no dreams and he felt nothing. It was as if his mind had simply shutoff.

'Drake

his cell phone started to ring he walk out of the room to not disturb anybody he answered it"yo what is up""it is almost time your group is ready""this is going to be real fun I got another one that's joining the group for a little while what coming as quick as we can"he hanged up his cell phone and put it back in his pocket he went to the bed that Ryon was sleeping in he kicked it over"come on man time to get up and go"

Lara woke up after drake was done talking on the phone. She sat up and stretched. Her hair was a little messy. She looked at the time and yawned and saw that school was over. ".... school over..." She thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back