S.P.S((super powers students)) [Inactive]

Not surprisingly, Ryon walked into an empty room save for a door on the opposite wall. He walked at a slow pace while holding his forehead. Ryon opened the next door and backed away from it a few steps before looking inside.

,Drake

"ok the left",open to a big room and a black demon stands in the middle of it

Last edited by a moderator:
Lara found someone with black hair, in a black treanch coat. She was too far away to tell who it was, but she didn't like the feeling he was giving off. So she decide to turn around and walk to the next nearest person she senses.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Ryon walked into the room. He needed to a rest but stopping and taking a break wouldn't help his condition anytime soon. Getting out of this place was his only option. "This... is tedious and stupid." Ryon walked to the door on the right and opened it.

tyrosine

"good a person I was getting bored the only way out of this room now is to defeat me and you can get out of your to"he made for black balls around him"dont worry you got your power in this room so it can be even fight"

,Drake

"I'm always up for a fight lets go"
he tried to use his power and it worked he made a slab out of the ground and shot at tyrosine

When Lara was about to leave when she was suddenly able to tell who was in the room she was in. The black haired guy she saw was one of the people that came after them "wait...there is that boy who was beating up that kid who threw the brick..." she went back and saw the fight unfold and that they are using their powers. She tested hers out and saw that they work.

tyrosine

"you can't help all you can do is spectate the fight"he took the slab to the face and stumbled back a little and then he shot Black Lightning that grab Drake and he started to smash into the ground

,Drake

"dang it"he is trying to send slabs his way most of the Mist him

Ryon walked into the room where Drake and Tyrosine were battling. "You, man in black... come here." Ryon lowered his hand and started walking towards him. In his current state, Ryon looked much like a walking tesla coil, lighting constantly shift around around a 10 foot vicinity of him, tearing up the floors and walls. Blood still ran down his face from his eye and nose.

Time to show this man hell!

Lara dodged a lighting that came out of no where. She looked at ryon. Her eyes widen when she she saw all that blood. "Ryon! Get a hold of yourself!

tyrosine

"ya listen to your girlfriend and calm down and let me have some fun"continued to smash Drake into the ground

.Drake

he made the ground wrapped around him to get away from the Black electricity that was holding him he made a pillar hit tyrosine in the stomach which made him fly into the ceiling

Lara blinked at the comment he made. "Girlfriend..." she thought. She didn't have time to finish her thought when another lightening stuck and almost hit her. "Ryon calm down!" She put in a little air bubble. She cautiously went up to him even though lightening was starting hit around her more and more.

Ryon's walking pace sped up. He ignored Lara and Tyrosine and continued towards the man. There was a very noticeable trail where the floor had been torn apart. The area around Ryon was blurred from the intense energy. He looked to see Lara running towards him. "Stay back or you'll get killed!"

I can't focus on anything, I need the medication. Until then, I'm going to settle on one thing, killing this guy.

Lara stopped running and yelled "your already attacking me with that lightening attack!! Get your powers under control or your end up hitting the boy that fight the black haired man!!!"

tyrosine

felt the pillar hit his stomach and wint flying in to the ceiling he was pinned by the pillar and cannot move

'Drake

"some people call me Drake that is my brother and I go by another name name that strikes fear into people's hearts it is skull crusher"
as he said that came up from the floor and also a pillar right into tyrosine skull crushing it and making blood splatter everywhere he saw a door in front of him"here's the way up guys"

Lara said "never heard of you" with a blank face. She then dodged another lightening attack from ryon.

Ryon fell to his knees and started breathing hard, having lost a significant amount of physical strength from short circuiting. "I... need, the medicine." The lightning retracted some until it was only around his head. However, the distortion was still present and going near Ryon could still result in an instantaneous death.

I'm too tired to walk now, too tired speak...

Lara put up and air around ryon to make sure the lightening doesnt hit him. She then look at drake " while you were look for the exit did you find anything?"

Drake

"I got u man"
he made a earth armor around him self and got closer to the boy and grabbed one pill out of the bag his armor was protecting him he dropped the pill and the boys mouth"there you go"

Lara undid the air bubble and sat down. She was shaking a bit.

'Drake

"are you okay there do you need help to walk"
he went over to her and reached out his hand

Ryon swallowed the pill and moments later, his eyes regained color as the electricity faded, along with deadly field. He gasped and looked at Drake. "You suicidal idiot... how'd you get my medication?" Wiping the blood from his face, he stood up. He turned and looked at Lara, "Are you alright?"

Lara nods" y-yeah...I...im fine" she tried to stand up but her legs weren't moving. "...sorry...I cant move..." she feels really weak and pathetic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back