S.P.S((super powers students)) [Inactive]

Lara had a idea on what to with the liquid explosives. " What do you think would happen I'd I shot one those explosives....it might explode right?"

~>♥<~

"It's likely explode if you had something to ignite it with... You're not planned on using explosives inside such a small location, an armory no less, are you?" Ryon asked Lara incredulously. Setting of explosives of unknown magnitude in small confinement might be devastating.

"....I was thinking of going on the rooftop...throwing it at whoever was coming ....and then shooting it when it got close enough..." she then asked while looking at the ground "Why would you think that?"

~>♥<~

"Who wouldn't think that..." Ryon mumbled quietly. "you just asked what'd happen if you shot one out of the blue." Then he spoke up so that he was more audible. "Tracer rounds would set of the liquid explosives. The spark from the rounds would set them off." Ryon had no idea where that idea came from. Considering that he didn't have any memory of learning such a thing.

"You're not familiar with tracer rounds?" Techniquely, neither was Ryon but the information about them came out of him anyway. "A tracer round creates a constant stream of sparks once fired to make its trajectory visible."

"Oh...."lara then looked at her sniper and started to examine it. She was itching to use it and she doesn't know why. She usually feel just comfortable with her knives, but the sniper her feel the same way as she does with her knives, confident, safe and the feeling of knowing jow to use it.She just starred at it, while lost in thought.

~>♥<~

This role play has been marked "inactive". Inactive role plays are defined as "role plays showing 0 activity within a 30 day period".

Please contact an @Rp Moderator if you feel this was a mistake or if you would like to have your role play reactivated.

Thank you for your participation within the RpNation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back