• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Sins of the Future

GUYS!!!!!!! THESE ARE MY EYES!!!!!!!!!

ad514aa680cda196fa8b45ca91539032.jpg

[QUOTE="The Unamed Beast]Guys..... I think I have Alexandiria's Genesis... I am going to ask my parents tomorrow

[/QUOTE]
Welcome back to SMARTER EVERYDAY with your host, The Internet!

Well the article said it was false. It's impossible for someone to actually have it if the article disproved it. Besides, it sounds way too good to be true.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Beast]Guys..... I think I have Alexandiria's Genesis... I am going to ask my parents tomorrow

[/QUOTE]
the thing is, im pretty sure its just some internet scam

because it's supposed to be like, "the perfect human."

You don't go to the bathroom (no digestive waste)

You never get fat

You only grow hair on your head (not down there or armpits, legs, arms, anything)

You're naturally considerable fit

You live over 150 years

I mean I'm not saying it's bad or anything, but do remember that it isn't real, since if it was i swear those girls would be dead from all the envious other girls ;u;

[QUOTE="Elision of Ecritures]Well the article said it was false. It's impossible for someone to actually have it if the article disproved it. Besides, it sounds way too good to be true.

[/QUOTE]
whew..... Yea, I shouldn't believe what I read on the internet...

Elision of Ecritures]Like damn. How many times have I gotten deja vu (get it? Because of the plot of this thread?) Over seeing unfortunately false internet rumours. [/QUOTE] speaking of which..... [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5026-ian-temero/ said:
@Ian Temero[/URL] I havent gotten my Deja Vu

[QUOTE="Elision of Ecritures]Oh no, this Internet Friendship is progressing like a damn rocket. We're already at Fanfiction? Damn.
Kids today have no standards.

[/QUOTE]
Right? back in ma day, we always went from meeting to talking about it

JESUS CHRIST FINCH TURNED ADORABLE I DIDNT EXPECT THAT FACECLAIM OH MY GOD HE LOOKS LIKE SOME KID JUST GOT SLAM DUNKED INTO A COTTON CANDY MACHINE. PROTECT HIM.

OMG NOT SURE IF THAT WAS A PUN OF Y CHARACTER OR NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Entarriance said:
JESUS CHRIST FINCH TURNED ADORABLE I DIDNT EXPECT THAT FACECLAIM OH MY GOD HE LOOKS LIKE SOME KID JUST GOT SLAM DUNKED INTO A COTTON CANDY MACHINE. PROTECT HIM.

Entarriance said:
and then you have may
who's trying her best but not succeeding
"May you please go out with me? I promise I won't Spring to conclusions when you talk to someone else. Just Summer-ize it please" ~May

what i've summarized

lilith: quiet underestimated kid in the back of the class that knows like everything but doesn't say a word

melanie: wants to help tutor kids but ends up getting rlly angry when they aren't doing it right

finch: trying his best and ends up doodling on all his papers and relying on guessing for tests while somehow passing?

bonnie: very capable of passing every class. fails every class. destroys everyone in P.E

celia: also lives off guessing to pass and manages to spread gossip while not understanding how gossip works but shes rlly trying to make friends. alsoflirtswitheveryoneandcarriesbadpunseverywhere.

may: friendly mom who moms everyone and gets everyone lunches while helping with h.w because she understands but tends 2 be a little too mom and yells at u for doing dangerous things

june: that weird occult-obsessed teenager who loves gore and talks constantly about body parts. attempted to destroy everyone in P.E but got scared of bonnie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back