• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Sins of the Future

Entarriance said:
honestly that food fight is my favourite thing
is any of that food edible

that exact rwby seen is inspiring me and my friend to fight with leeks soon
They actually included gavins famous phrase, "Everyone likes Grapes"

[QUOTE="The Unamed Beast]Well.... does your boyfriend go to your school?

[/QUOTE]
Okay its a little crazy cause... Im older than my boyfriend xD im a freshman in college, hes a high school senior (we were very close friends) my other friend (who asked me to be his date) lives no where near us. So no, no one goes to schol together lol.

Entarriance said:
Just talked about this in school! To be honest, when's prom? You should at least get them slightly acquainted with each other. I would be really uneasy if I had a girlfriend who just ditched me for a dude that I've never met before. But if you at least get them to talk about things, you can explain how you've been friends for a while, maybe an understanding will happen. First, though, at least get them to meet each other to some extent.
As long as he's okay with it, it's perfectly okay to go with someone else. It's prom, I know it's epic and all, but it's not like it will ruin your relationship completely unless you decide to ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) on prom night, which I am 100% sure you won't. Just make sure your boyfriend agrees with you on that it's okay!
It will be hard to get them to meet each other since my friend lives sorta far

AND NO THERE WILL BE NONE OF THAT @//^//@ im am le virgin u-u and i could never do anything like that to my boyfriend, i just couldnt, i cant even have a thought like that

Quiet said:
boyfriend and relationships stuff aside since i'm gay and single (llllllllladies), i do think you should be honest with your boyfriend about what's going on. communication, while not always easy, is always the best option. you do need to ask him how he feels about it and make your intentions clear alongside your friend's. if you make a promise to him that it is strictly platonic and he's okay with that, you need to make sure it's platonic with no funny business from your pal. i don't see anything inherently wrong with it, just as long as you don't end up cheating on him and you communicate properly with your boyfriend.
But yea, there will definitely be communication, my boyfriend is very straightforward and honest so im the same with him (though i struggle with speaking my mind but he encourages me gently :3) i just...idk

[QUOTE="Ian Temero]Accepted.
I am going to take full advantage of you semblance.(>BD)

[/QUOTE]
I fear for Azure ._.

azure is added to the list of all of them as students now

azure - that really really sweet innocent child that joined the most unpure uninnocent group at school

theManCalledSting said:
Can you do one of mine? If that isn't too much to ask
I'm not sure! I'm usually stripped for time since skewl (that took me like 2 weeks since I did it between classes lmao), but for sure I'm making something for each character here at some point!

Entarriance said:
I'm not sure! I'm usually stripped for time since skewl (that took me like 2 weeks since I did it between classes lmao), but for sure I'm making something for each character here at some point!
Shakes fist at school

@Quiet[/URL] , @The Unamed Beast , @Entarriance
So we now have 7 character accepted, 1 short of two teams. Now would be the perfect time to start figuring those out.
Bones needs a team of two replicas of her sword and a living swan wearing assault gear.

(But for real, she'd work on anyone's roster. For maximum conflict, May does dislike arrogance as stated on her profile. Hint hint punch punch )

proxy.php

[/spoiler[

;W;

theManCalledSting said:
you have a deviantart account?
when it comes to me, a filthy sinner with over 400 images in their art app,

im the most ironical piece of cookie dough, seeing how i don't have tumblr or deviantart and yet i draw constantly

Entarriance said:
azure is added to the list of all of them as students now
azure - that really really sweet innocent child that joined the most unpure uninnocent group at school
Oh dear ._. I fear for her now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back