• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Sins of the Future

ATTENTION

@theManCalledSting @HoneyBear-Kat @Quiet @The Unamed Beast @Entarriance @NekoChanBo

Alright. I have got all the Deja Vus planned out and will be getting them to you when I wake up. Be warned though that I will only be giving you an outline. You will be typing your own Deja Vu, and I will be asking that it is 2-3 paragraph long.

In the meantime, you guys should figure out teams and team names. While I'm mostly going to leave this to you, I do request that I'm on the same team as Sting. We know from past experience that Lilith and Mel mesh very well together.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Beast]These are the names we are working with:
Lilith

Melania

Finch

Azure

BONNIE

Celia

May

Kerria

[/QUOTE]
I can see

Team LAMB

and that's about it...

[QUOTE="The Unamed Beast]Ther is also CALM
BALM

CAML

KAML

No matter what, Azure, Lilith, and Melanie are going to be on the same team!

[/QUOTE]
Odd ain't it @HoneyBear\-Kat

Team name ideas.

Flam (Flame kind-of)

Clam

Back

Flak

Blam

Blck (Black kind-of)

Balk

Calf

Lack

Last edited by a moderator:
If you paired May, Finch, Celia, and Kerria together then you'd get Team [Expletive].

But really, this could quite possibly be the biggest work around in any RWBY themed RP.

wait. WAIT I GOT IT.

TEAM KAML. [PRONOUNCED CAMEL] ( BECAUSE CAMELS ARE TAN IN COLOR. SO IT FITS THE NAME RULE.)

AND TEAM CMBF [PRONOUNCED CAMOUFLAGE OR, IN THIS CASE, "CAM-BO-FLAUGE"] (IT'S A STRETCH BUT IT'S A CLEVER ONE)

theManCalledSting said:
Nightcrawler?
Mabh4.gif

Celia, May, Bonnie and Finch? I love the pairing!

It's basically two mid-long range types paired up with two melee types, as well as a great compromise considering it was such a stretch to have B and F on the same team.

[QUOTE="Elision of Ecritures]Celia, May, Bonnie and Finch? I love the pairing!
It's basically two mid-long range types paired up with two melee types, as well as a great compromise considering it was such a stretch to have B and F on the same team.

[/QUOTE]
hmm so has anyone decided on any teams?

And oh god the possible combo moves.

First, Bonnie hurls Finch into the air by making him Lighter, and then he creates a bubble and aims down using his Bow to shoot one of his bubbles down to her, then Bonnie wacks the bubble to Celia using the back of her broadsword, and Celia punches it forwards using her Jawbreaker strength to May, who gives it a final smack with her own sword, sending it flying forward, but not before she sends her shards forward, and burst the bubble right in front of the enemy after it absorbed all the damage the team inflicted upon it.

[QUOTE="Elision of Ecritures]And oh god the possible combo moves.
First, Bonnie hurls Finch into the air by making him Lighter, and then he creates a bubble and aims down using his Bow to shoot one of his bubbles down to her, then Bonnie wacks the bubble to Celia using the back of her broadsword, and Celia punches it forwards using her Jawbreaker strength to May, who gives it a final smack with her own sword, sending it flying forward, but not before she sends her shards forward, and burst the bubble right in front of the enemy after it absorbed all the damage the team inflicted upon it.

[/QUOTE]
EVERY BODY

GET UP

IT'S TIME

TO SLAM NOW

Bonnie just balancing kids on her broadsword and flicking them in the air or vaulting them forward so Celia can literally perform a 'Jawbreaker' move. (DouBLE entendre)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back