• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Sins of the Future

[QUOTE="Elision of Ecritures]There! After exhausting my efforts, I edited my character a bit so his new name is Alexander Genevieve. This still goes with the name rule, because it's a reference to Alexandria's Genesis, a rare mutation which gives women purple eyes, no periods, no hair besides atop the head yet still fertility. I kid you not.

[/QUOTE]
Why couldnt i be born with that ._. Its like...the perfect human.

*sigh* evolution starts with a mutation u.u perhaps all women in the future will be like that ._.

Entarriance said:
bonnie: very capable of passing every class. fails every class. destroys everyone in P.E
i can personally guarantee you that this is the most spot on thing ever

Entarriance said:
what i've summarized
lilith: quiet underestimated kid in the back of the class that knows like everything but doesn't say a word

melanie: wants to help tutor kids but ends up getting rlly angry when they aren't doing it right

finch: trying his best and ends up doodling on all his papers and relying on guessing for tests while somehow passing?

bonnie: very capable of passing every class. fails every class. destroys everyone in P.E

celia: also lives off guessing to pass and manages to spread gossip while not understanding how gossip works but shes rlly trying to make friends. alsoflirtswitheveryoneandcarriesbadpunseverywhere.

may: friendly mom who moms everyone and gets everyone lunches while helping with h.w because she understands but tends 2 be a little too mom and yells at u for doing dangerous things

june: that weird occult-obsessed teenager who loves gore and talks constantly about body parts. attempted to destroy everyone in P.E but got scared of bonnie
Wow. That's almost exactly Lilith.

The Unamed Beast]speaking of which..... [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5026-ian-temero/ said:
@Ian Temero[/URL] I havent gotten my Deja Vu
[QUOTE="Elision of Ecritures]Nor have I.
*Line of disgruntled looking roleplayers line themself at the door*

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="The Unamed Beast]I did not recieve the entire package I ordered..... I may ask for a refund...

[/QUOTE]
I am still working on this. I'm just trying to figure who was where, who saw what, what you were doing, how many of you died... those kinds of things.

Also, no refunds.

Hey guys? D: i need advice

I know this isnt RWBY related BUT I HAVE NO FRIENDS AND NEED HELP LIKE NOW

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Hey guys? D: i need advice

[/QUOTE]
with what?

[/QUOTE]
look man im doing math homework if u need pre-calc help ur a lost cause ;u;

[QUOTE="Ian Temero]how many of you died

[/QUOTE]
tumblr_nx9yxdW1hx1u5tqdno4_r1_500.jpg

"tfw its possible you didnt die in a blaze of glory like your ancestors wanted or you might still be alive

tfw deja vu

tfw feelings

tfw" - Bonnie "Bones" Ecgtheow

[/QUOTE]
you good?

[QUOTE="The Unamed Beast]with what?

[/QUOTE]
With a decision...

Okay so i have a friend who ive been friends with for a verryyyyy long time (i know i said i dont have friends i just dont have a lot lol) and he needs a prom date for his prom. And hes like a bro to me, and im the type of person that cant say no and i want to make people happy. Anyway, the problem is, i have a boyfriend and idk if its even OKAY for me to asl my boyfriend "hey hope you dont mind but my guy friend whom youve never met doesnt want to be alone for prom, is it okay if i go?" Of course i would have to ask him, i couldnt go behind his back, i guess my question is, is okay for me to be someone elses prom date when i have a boyfriend?? Like...is there anything ethically wrong about it? I love my boyfriend bery much and would never like, go behind his back and do something, my friend is like a bro to me, i could never anyway, i just feel a little stressed cause idk if i should come to my friends rescue or not go because i know i have a boyfriend D:

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]With a decision...
Okay so i have a friend who ive been friends with for a verryyyyy long time (i know i said i dont have friends i just dont have a lot lol) and he needs a prom date for his prom. And hes like a bro to me, and im the type of person that cant say no and i want to make people happy. Anyway, the problem is, i have a boyfriend and idk if its even OKAY for me to asl my boyfriend "hey hope you dont mind but my guy friend whom youve never met doesnt want to be alone for prom, is it okay if i go?" Of course i would have to ask him, i couldnt go behind his back, i guess my question is, is okay for me to be someone elses prom date when i have a boyfriend?? Like...is there anything ethically wrong about it? I love my boyfriend bery much and would never like, go behind his back and do something, my friend is like a bro to me, i could never anyway, i just feel a little stressed cause idk if i should come to my friends rescue or not go because i know i have a boyfriend D:

[/QUOTE]
Well.... does your boyfriend go to your school?

[/QUOTE]
Just talked about this in school! To be honest, when's prom? You should at least get them slightly acquainted with each other. I would be really uneasy if I had a girlfriend who just ditched me for a dude that I've never met before. But if you at least get them to talk about things, you can explain how you've been friends for a while, maybe an understanding will happen. First, though, at least get them to meet each other to some extent.

As long as he's okay with it, it's perfectly okay to go with someone else. It's prom, I know it's epic and all, but it's not like it will ruin your relationship completely unless you decide to ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) on prom night, which I am 100% sure you won't. Just make sure your boyfriend agrees with you on that it's okay!

[/QUOTE]
boyfriend and relationships stuff aside since i'm gay and single (llllllllladies), i do think you should be honest with your boyfriend about what's going on. communication, while not always easy, is always the best option. you do need to ask him how he feels about it and make your intentions clear alongside your friend's. if you make a promise to him that it is strictly platonic and he's okay with that, you need to make sure it's platonic with no funny business from your pal. i don't see anything inherently wrong with it, just as long as you don't end up cheating on him and you communicate properly with your boyfriend.

Entarriance said:
Just talked about this in school! To be honest, when's prom? You should at least get them slightly acquainted with each other. I would be really uneasy if I had a girlfriend who just ditched me for a dude that I've never met before. But if you at least get them to talk about things, you can explain how you've been friends for a while, maybe an understanding will happen. First, though, at least get them to meet each other to some extent.
As long as he's okay with it, it's perfectly okay to go with someone else. It's prom, I know it's epic and all, but it's not like it will ruin your relationship completely unless you decide to ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) on prom night, which I am 100% sure you won't. Just make sure your boyfriend agrees with you on that it's okay!
I was gonna say all this!!!!

Quiet said:
boyfriend and relationships stuff aside since i'm gay and single (llllllllladies), i do think you should be honest with your boyfriend about what's going on. communication, while not always easy, is always the best option. you do need to ask him how he feels about it and make your intentions clear alongside your friend's. if you make a promise to him that it is strictly platonic and he's okay with that, you need to make sure it's platonic with no funny business from your pal. i don't see anything inherently wrong with it, just as long as you don't end up cheating on him and you communicate properly with your boyfriend.

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]

Azure Snow

Color/Relation to name: Navy blue & white/ Azure is a shade of blue, Snow is white

Human or Faunus: Faunus

Type of Animal: Canadian Marble Fox

Appearance:

View attachment 247946

Height: 4'5 (small like a fox :D )

Faunus Traits: Ears (white), long fluffy tail (white), enlarged canine teeth, canine behavior, heterochromic eyes (as seen in le pic)

Body Type: Feminine, mature, curvy, and flattering. Just short.

Body Structure: Thin and seemingly delicate

Weapon:

Top Left: dual pistols. Made to look old but work like a modern one, shooting semi-automatically. Shoots dust bullets, resulting in different effects.

Bottom Left: the pistols can be extended into short swords; dust isnt used in this stage.

Right: when the short swords are combined, they build a trident (this is her favorite form). The trident, unlike the swords, can use dust but minimally (it doesnt store a lot).

Color of Aura: Navy Blue (same color as text)

Semblance:

Azure's semblance is nothing magnificent. It cant manipulate metal or mimic the weapons of others. Its not offensive, nor defensive, but rather...supportive. The fox faunus has been granted with an extra gift of sight. She can see normally like you and eye (ha get it) but she can see more. She can see auras and energy. Even though some auras can be seen when activated, she can see them at all times. The colored hue that surges with energy when activated, pulsing, thumping, or scrambling around its angered owner. Or a tranquil, subtle, waving tint of color, when the hunter/huntress is calm or asleep.

Azure is hyper sensitive to auras and other energies around her. The pressure and atmospheric density they emit pricks at her skin. Her detection for auras is so keen, she recognizes a person by their energy before their scent or even the sight of them. Making it near impossible to sneak up on her, since aura's surround a person at all times (for the exception of those that may be able to supress their auras).

Along with aura, she senses negitive energy. Grimm, as its known, do not hold auras, instead they are attracted to and release negitive energy. Her semblance isnt able to switch on or off, its always there, she cant exactly control it, only amplify it, expanding the distance at which she senses them. Think of a radar, they usually have a set radius at which they detect things, but she can shrink or expand that radius as she pleases (expanding it usually eats up more of her aura). Its easy for her to locate and keep track of her opponents, even opponents she may not see in front of her. Azure is very hard to catch surprised.

Emblem:

View attachment 247948

Personality:

Very, very, very quiet. Much like a fox, who doesnt have much to say. Shes more of a thinker than a talker. Shes quite clever and witty at times. Some take her lack of speech as being snooty, but truth be told she has trouble keeping a conversation going. Her lack of words only come from her shyness and insecurities about being a faunus. She keeps her composure on the surface, seeming tranquil and graceful, but on the inside shes totally different: dynamic, sarcastic, or ecstatic.

Shes a very kind and giving being, and has a special place in her heart for the ignored, the ridiculed and the broken. Although her timidness keeps her from speaking to others, she'll take the first step in talking to someone if she feels they need the company or care. Of course, once she opens up, shes hyperactive, energetic, and positive (like a dog). Shes also quite naive, it may come off as clueless.

There is another side to her. Her canine side....at certain times (or when seeing certain things) she gets excited...like a dog. Shes loyal and will always have your back even when it puts herself in danger. Shes eager to please and will do anything to make others happy. A good companion, who would never leave your side in the face of danger.

Azure can also be a little...dreamy. She spent most of her time alone and because of that, shes always in her own little world. She slips from reality in the most inconvenient times and soon finds her self lost or distracted. Another biproduct from growing up in isolation is her speech. She talks a lot like a logical computer would. Its choppy and fragmented at times but she can get her message across. She doesnt have much experience in conversation with people...

Shes a bit odd...

-Food (who doesnt)

-Being petted

-A happy leader/alpha

-Gentle, happy type of people

-Pleasing others

-Quiet time

Dislikes:

-Loud, sudden noises (sensitive ears)

-Dissapointing others

-Being teased by her height

-Strangers (shes easily intimidated)

-People that put down others

-When her canine instincts/behavior comes out at an unwanted time

-Arrogant, rude, insensitive people

Fears:

-Socializing (because she talks funny, so shes a little insecure)

-Thunder (like most dogs)

-Loneliness

Skills and Talents:

Most are aquired from her Faunus genes...

- stealthy: a mixture of her silence and small stature makes her easily over looked, which proves to be an advantage on the field...

- keen senses: such as her sense of smell and hearing

-speed: her small body frame makes her quite hard to catch, small person, small target. Just slightly quicker than the average person, nothing fancy.

-agility: as a child, she took part in a lot of activities, her favorites were gymnastics or acrobatics, making her quite nimble from years of practice.

Weaknesses:

-Food=persuasion

-Long ranged attacks (she can handle medium and short range)

-Forceful, heavy blows

I'll try to think of more

History/Background:

A life like almost every other Faunus. The outcast, looked down upon, tossed aside, ignored, etc. However, unlike most of the faunus population, she didnt grow up in poverty. She wasnt especially wealthy either. Just an average family. Well....an average faunus family. But the torment and hurtful words she recieved from the outside world kept her from being outside too much by the word of her parents. She spent her time in doors, avoiding the teasing and taunting of other human children (sometimes adults). This resulted in a very naive girl, knowing not much of the outside world. Im some ways shes like an alien, there are things she hasnt seen or experienced first hand, like eating ice cream for example (sad right?)

Her mother was a huntress and every now and then returns to her former profession when help is needed. Azure liked that. Her mom was like a hero to her. Ridding the world of grimm and other foul things. She wanted that too. The little fox faunus worked hard to get into beacon and when she finally recieved a notice she was in, she was happier than ever!

DeJaVu:

Role on Team:

-Ruby: Innocent/Naive

-Pyrrah: Compassionate/Caring

-Ren: Quiet/Reserved

-Blake: Socially Retracted

Other STUFF :D

Combat Ability:

-Physical Endurance: what she lacks in strength she makes up for in endurance. She can take a heavy (a little more than the average joe) amount of hits before it starts to wear her down. However, the harder or more lethal the attack the harder it becomes to shrug it off.

-CQC: she prefers fighting in close quarters, shes devoted most of her huntress career into the study of auras and fighting up close and personal. Shes studied the anatomy of humans and faunus' alike, so shes pretty knowledgable when it comes to weak spots and pressure points. (She gives pretty good massages because of that >u>)

Theme Song:

(its from the soundtrack yes, but it fits her very well)

[media]
[/media]

Accepted.

I am going to take full advantage of you semblance.(>BD)

[/QUOTE]

honestly that food fight is my favourite thing

is any of that food edible

that exact rwby seen is inspiring me and my friend to fight with leeks soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back