• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Sins of the Future

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Yea and im looking at the CS skelly and i saw that they can only be mammal faunus'? And my other character is a snake faunus so...i have no choice now xD my decision was made for me lol

[/QUOTE]
also read the rules, fluffy... something important's there...

Well this is awkward. I feel like one of those people who were the same article of clothing to a party as another person and it's really tense.

[QUOTE="Elision of Ecritures]Well this is awkward. I feel like one of those people who were the same article of clothing to a party as another person and it's really tense.

[/QUOTE]
what? Who is it? Is it me?

[QUOTE="Elision of Ecritures]Well this is awkward. I feel like one of those people who were the same article of clothing to a party as another person and it's really tense.

[/QUOTE]
Wait what?

Finch and Azure share the same color scheme and aura color. But it's ok, I can just change him because I think I needed a reason to change him up a bit.

[QUOTE="Elision of Ecritures]Finch and Azure share the same color scheme and aura color. But it's ok, I can just change him because I think I needed a reason to change him up a bit.

[/QUOTE]
Oh sorry D: i tried to be specific that shes a dark/navy blue and white to avoid that >^<'

Is he also blue and white? Or just blue

Cause shes blue and white xD like thats her scheme xD two colors lol

This song is perfect for the White Fang xD

[media]

[/media]
Its from RvB but also created by Jeff Williams, such a cool guy, he seems to be Roosterteeth's personal song producer xD

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]It was hard to settle on one cannon lol

[/QUOTE]
You don't need to limit it to just one.

[QUOTE="Ian Temero]You don't need to limit it to just one.

[/QUOTE]
Oh i know, but i tried to make it minimal lol

[QUOTE="Elision of Ecritures]Yellow then.

[/QUOTE]
one by one, the rainbow disappears and less are being made accessible

you can do it elision

Elision of Ecritures]Anybody think that we should start forming teams and come up with a good idea of who's going to be grouped together? [/QUOTE] yeah we should do that [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5026-ian-temero/ said:
@Ian Temero[/URL]

Elision of Ecritures]Anybody think that we should start forming teams and come up with a good idea of who's going to be grouped together? [/QUOTE] [QUOTE=theManCalledSting]yeah we should do that [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5026-ian-temero/ said:
@Ian Temero[/URL]
Hey, hey, hey! Don't jump the gun! Nobody's actually been excepted yet!

And on that note, Melania and Finch are now excepted. I'll give you your Deja Vus in a bit.

Quiet said:
one by one, the rainbow disappears and less are being made accessible
you can do it elision
I can, I know I can. *Tears of passionate writer's angst* The spectrum will bow to me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Quiet said:

straighttohell.sinner-bb.png

marian_hawke_by_cakiebakie-d8xbupb.png

Nickname*: Boney, "That Barbarian".

Color/Relation of Name to Color: Bonnie is derived from "Bone", a shade of white that mimics the color of... well, bones.
tumblr_m1gaq7yDcU1qdowybo1_1280.jpg

Human or Faunus:
Human.

Appearance:

Bonnie is a girl in her late teens who happens to be coltish, tall, and taut through years of training and fighting. Naturally, she does possess scarlet red eyes and dark black hair. She does wear it in a long style, but she pulls it into a low ponytail in battle which makes it appear quite short. Like all members of the Ecgtheow family, a red streak of chalk is commonly dusted across the bridge of the nose as per tradition.

Bonnie's sense of style is either quite punk-ish or barbaric at the extreme without any in-between. Her battle attire is constructed of raw iron, leather, and fur that she mined, tanned, and hunted herself in her early years in training school. Even her
casual dress exudes a sort of medieval flair that goes hand in hand with her style.

Weapon:

buster_gunblade_by_acgearmaker-d8m4pj4.jpg

Bonnie's weapon, Malevolent Ichor, was forged by her own two hands, inspired by the large swords wielded by warriors long before the introduction of firearms. Malevolent Ichor is a large broadsword constructed of thick, high-grade steel fibers woven into a sturdy, unbreakable pattern and forged together to form a massive and sleek blade. However to keep up with the times, the sword does possess a ranged form of combat.

By pulling the handle of the sword back and down, the top blunt end of the sword will extend upwards and reveal a double-barreled, high power light machine gun with an extra handle. The LMG can fire rapidly and cycle between automatic and burst fire.

Ichor's sword form also doubles as a shield due to the sturdy make-up and massive size of the blade. Although the sword is unbreakable, it's not exempt from being melted by extreme heat or something similar.

Color of Aura:
Purple, the colour of nobility, arrogance, and enlightenment.

Semblance:

Mass

Bonnie's semblance effectively allows her to manipulate the mass, density, and weight of herself or any object she has touched recently (within the past four hours). For example, she can make herself light enough for someone to pick up and throw with one hand or so heavy that she can't be moved by anything. Bonnie can also partially change the weight of herself or an object she's recently touched, like making her fists heavier while the rest of her body stays the same or lightening the handle of her sword while the blade gets heavier.

She can change the density of her bones, increasing to allow for temporary superhuman strength or decreasing to be able to glide temporarily on a cape like a bird with hollow bones.

The more drastic the change in mass, the more energy it consumes from her.

Emblem:

OTNS2a9.png

Personality:

Confident and straightforward, Bonnie is a smooth-operator that plays by her own rulebook and doesn't take opposition sitting down. She's quite flippant and a lot less serious than one would expect a warrior like her to behave. Even in the heat of battle, you would be hard-pressed to stop her from taunting her adversaries.

Inspiring her reputation as a barbarian sort of huntress, Bonnie loves the thrill of direct conflict, especially when it ends in the drawing of weapons. Some could say that she loves fighting a little too much and that she's less of an adrenaline junkie and more of an unhinged killer. But if you did say that, she'd challenge you. To a fight.

Bonnie does enjoy bad humor as well as off-kilter jokes that most good company would find sickening. As such, she's usually the joker of the group. She does get a little envious whenever someone tries and succeeds in outdoing her comically.

Although she's very good at casually commanding others around to do her bidding and such, Bonnie prefers to be more of a follower than a commander. Whenever she receives an order from one of her teammates, she always follows it with no doubts.

Though the Ecgtheow family is known for being staunchly in favor of Faunus-critical regulations, Bonnie doesn't... really care. She was raised on anti-Faunus doctrines that were heavily restrictive of their rights (mostly through her grandfather's generation), but her own views on them after having had to interact with them heavily in her school days and listening to her father's own opinions are pretty lax. The only reason she would ever purposefully discriminate against someone is if they were considered a weakling, regardless of racial heritage.

- Fighting.

- Beating people up.

- Rambunctiousness.

- Puns.

Dislikes:

- Getting beaten up.

- Having nothing to do.

- Strong, silent types.

- Bears.

- The White Fang.

Fears:

- Not leaving a legacy after she dies.

- The very concept of fear.

- Bears.

Skills*:

- Bonnie is very proficient in close-quarters combat. She hits pretty hard too, even without her semblance.

- Her defensive aura is quite potent.

- She's a very talented swimmer.

- She's very quick to recognize her weaknesses and limitations.

Weaknesses:

- Very slow and heavy, often targeted in battle.

- Her boisterous ego is troublesome, especially when her pride is on the line.

History:

The Ecgtheow clan is one that dates back centuries on the planet Remnant. In their own legends passed down from generation to generation, it is stated that members belonging to the clan were among the first people to begin the duty of hunting Grimm and driving them back to make room for the evolution of society. The legitimacy of the legend is widely debated, but it is taken as fact for all members of the family.

(Assuming the legends were true) Bonnie was born in the Kingdom of Vale, into the four-hundredth generation of the Ecgtheow family, the third child of Schwarz and Blau Ecgtheow. Her parents were both hunters and Beacon alumni, belonging to Teams SPRO and BRWN. The married duo were fierce in the business and fought all kinds of undesirable beings from Grimm to Street Crime with the efficiency that would make the Vale Police Department weep. As she and her siblings were raised by them, the business of hunting was glorified and to die in battle was considered a privilege and an honor.

Growing up, Bonnie's father was her biggest inspiration. He was the one who taught her how to handle herself in a fight, armed and un-armed. Every story, every lesson, and every word he spoke was something that Bonnie took to heart and holds as tenant in her own moral code. While the Ecgtheow family was historically anti-Faunus because of their ignorance, Schwarz Ecgtheow was part of a new generation with different views. He taught Bonnie that the kind of ears one had were irrelevant to their skill and the only people that were to be looked down upon were those who couldn't handle war.

A few months after her thirteenth birthday, her father was called onto a mission alongside Team SPRO. He told his family that it was just a routine mission to eliminate a pack of Ursas patrolling the kingdom's defenses. But there was something fishy in the air, leaving Bonnie to abstain from sleeping that night. Her father didn't return, not that night and not ever. The bodies of Schwarz Ecgtheow and the rest of Team SPRO were found floating down stream beneath wooden debris from the sewer. The culprits behind their deaths were unknown, but it was heavily believed to be the White Fang under new antagonistic leadership. They were never caught.

Bonnie later went on to attend Signal Academy a year beneath her older sister, Jazz. There, Bonnie forged both strong bonds that would assist her in her inevitable future at Beacon Academy and quite literally her weapon, the broadsword LMG Malevolent Ichor.

Family/Relationships*:

- Schwarz Ecgtheow - Father - "399th" Generation Human Huntsman - Deceased, ruled KIA on official huntsman business at 37.

- Blau Ecgtheow (nee Hrothgar) - Mother - 2nd Generation Human Huntress - Alive. - 42.

- Jasmine "Jazz" Ecgtheow - Older Sister - "400th" Generation Human Huntress - Alive - 20.

- Forrest Ecgtheow - Younger Brother - "400th" Generation Human Hunter in Training - Alive. - 12.

Deja Vu:

Role In Team: Yang (Jokester, Powerhouse Fighter), Qrow (Resident Asshole, Big Sword User), Neopolitan (Possibly Unhinged Battle-Nut).

Other*:

[media]

[/media]
Alright, so the only issue I actually have is technical...

I have no problem with her family having a long tradition of hunting Grimm. Actually, I think it's pretty awesome. The issue is the ""400th" Generation" in the Relationship section. As far as we know, the title of Huntsmen has only existed since the founding of the Academies at the end of the Great War, approximately 80 years ago. If I've done my math right, then Huntsmen have only been around for four generations.

Like I said, just a technical issue.

Other than that, Bonnie is accepted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back