RWBY: Beacon's Light

Well, I don't know if it is or not, but it's at the ending of the first episode? (Btw Hi Kaia ^^)

Hi!

And yeah, it's the opening for the second season ^.^

I love it! It's a pretty good song

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't wait until the new full soundtrack is on iTunes, cause I'm definitely gonna buy it (:

I'll have to wait 'til all Volume two's episodes are released though...

Yep..

Sorry I haven't replied yet, I don't have access to a computer, so I'll have to either write it on my phone or my iPad X3

Oh of course! I understand I get it, I'm a patient man so I'll be alright ^^ If you'd rather type on your iPado r just way for your computerado I'm sure we can be alright.

I don't like the new theme song. I loved This Will Be The Day, and I guess I'm compairing the two.

The first is the one on every beginning of every first season episode. Second theme song is at the end of the first episode of the second. Sorry, too lazy to post links >.< (Btw Hi Spade! ^^)

Arg. I'm torn. I want to bring in Michael's gunship so we have it for later, but I want the battle to be difficult. Why you do this to me, mind?

Have it be difficult. I think it'll be fun without the gunship ^.^

Besides, we can easily bring it in later (:

Here's what I'll do, most of the fight is on foot, and the very end the gunship arrives, cuts the enemy off. -le gets to work furiously trying to generate badass line-

Are you planning for the THING to happen? If so, should I be expecting it before or after the emerald forest? (:

I've planned it several ways, Kaia. It will be right after our characters finish the Emerald Forest.

This one's for everyone, which chess piece should we grab? I think the Queen; it isn't taken in show, and it's the most powerful piece on the board.

Hey guys, I'm terribly sorry for being gone FOREVER today and yesterday. We had a freak thunderstorm and it blacked out. Trees flew everywhere, so I hope that's good enough a reason. 
And is the King taken? I don't think it was used, and Kaia! Backing out on me!? I thought WE were on the same pair Xc

No worries! ^.^

By the way, Lara isn't really that small. She's around 5'10, I think. Just thought I'd let you know (:

Though she'd be small compared to hector, that's for sure.

And no! I'm not backing out on you. For the teams, each pair chooses the same relic as the other pair in their team, so Hector and Lara will pick something, and Air and Michael will pick the same (:

It can be either queen or king, so ask Reaper.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back