RWBY: Beacon's Light

I see Madlock in the first one, but I don't even know if that's the right word I'm thinking.

I was going for something like a precious stone, flower, or bird, like the teams in RWBY. My best candidate so far is Malachite, a green stone, but it leaves Daniel out.

Well then, I will change my name, Christopher? But then, I don't know.. I'll think on a different name.

MADL:

Mandolin…?

Madlock

MALD:

Mallard (Wild duck)

Malady (A disease or Ailment) 
Oh, you found Mallard as well? X3

Kaia, are you okay with this? This is malachite:

Malachite_Kolwezi_Katanga_Congo.jpg

Yeah, after classes and such. Otherwise, practically any time, because Michael has his own Bullhead, so he can fly his team anywhere.

I like how we both took our openings from Fire and Ice, Kaia. I watched the Humor Tangents too, pretty good.

Guys, we have less than 24 hours until Volume Two, Episode One.

Honestly, I give it three episodes before Juandice makes a move on Pyrra. Anybody want the over under?

Things are going to hit the fan, that's for sure. I think it'll be after the dance, because Pyrra was walking away, with Juandice watching. That's when I think something will happen. Early on will be lighthearted, then it'll all go to hell.

It's like a Shakespeaian tradgady, everything starts well and happy, then it ends badly. Somebody will die this season.

I reaaaaaally, really, really want Bumblebee to be a thing… Like, painfully so X3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back